chapter 1

Life is suppose to be the best the moment when you enter uni and start a new life leaving behind everything for the adventures yet to come.

After shedding millions of tears over missing your old life and how scary your new life maybe. Also that the fact your best friend will be quite far away from you brings more tears.

I loaded all the stuff I packed into my truck which I was given as a going away gift from parents. It was a red tundra Toyota 2016 model which I'm delighted to have . it's the best thing I could ever ask for.

One last time I hugged rachel, my best friend giving her a tight hug with tears in my eyes.

"I love you..I miss you, and I hate that you won't come with me to uni but continue on your baking dream here itself....if you had come I wouldn't have had to stay with me big brother. He's an ass of a brother." I murmured the last part so that my parents would not give me those angry eyes. And Rachel blushed when I mentioned my brother. That sneaky bitch could never hide her attraction towards my brother. He had dark brown eyes, was tall lean yet built with his 6 feet figure and I looked like a potato eating  5'6 lady and fat curves black eye bitch. We looked totally different yet quite alike .he was fair and i was honey tone .
I swear how come we were siblings almost never made sense to me .

"I have to Alika... Newberry is everything to me I love it here and I love baking which is enough for me and you know I hate studying anything of any sorts. Highschool is all I can do. But I might some baking classes in the coming years just not yet." She said with a lame look. Still this lame look was enough to  make her fair complexion look amazing with those light grey eyes which are to die for. She was a 5'3 which was short to me ...I could literally pick her up and flip her in the air.

"Ok bye... I'll call you soon and we will meet and greet as much as we can...miss you." I told her with a small voice as she moved away from our driveway in her dad's car .

Giving my last hugs to my parents with a 'i love you' I  jumped into my truck and moved towards my new home, new place excited for new adventures and experience that I was about to see.

Stoping my tears from falling onto my cheeks,I blasted 'senorita' on my radio and repeating the lyrics loudly. This was my jam right now, which I could listen on repeat.

*(It's soooo hot ...and just😍😍😍😍😍)*

I was going to study psychology in a uni where my brother was studying and was going to stay with him in his flat with his some girlfriend whose name idk still.

After 7 hours on non-stop driving I finally reached my new flat . I called my brother to help me bring my stuff up.

He came down, hugged me,
"Hey little sis...you go uptairs 1st floor, first door to your left. I have already set up a few things in your room ."

Excited I rushed towards the building leaving all my stuff with him, taking two steps at a time and finally reaching the door I pushed it and directly stumbled Into someone's arm pushing them down with me.

Oppss!!! I shut my freaking eyes due to the impact.

Once I got a hold of my breath I opened my eyes to come in contact with dark black eyes
Hidden behind those thick lashes which I thought could not fuck my brain anymore but I was already lost in them..so yah they do fuck me still.

I pushed myself from his arms ...yah HISSSS ..this dog no wait bitch was Abraham Jonathan. My exxxxxxxxxx .
It has many  'x' because it has been many years since our break-up ,2 to be exact and yet he haunts my mind.
Well, after he left school I never heard from him. Afterall he was my bf. But I never received a message or a call.

So yah, I hate him with all my guts.

After straighting my cloths and getting the hang of myself I asked the first question that popped in my head,

"What.the.hell.are.you.doing.here???" I said narrowing my eyes .

"I've living with your brother for past one year. We are roomates and you too will be from now on" he said with a shrug.

Whaattttttt...this dog lives here to!!!

"Why?"
"What do you mean why...I am getting a bachelors degree in business."
And rolled his damn eyes.

Damn him ,he knows I hate rolling of eyes.

Yet he loookkss soo hot with those rolls.

Bitch get a hang of yourself!

Clearing my throat,

"So go are going to the same uni as me"  horror written all over my face.

"Yup" he said popping the "p"

Noooooo....

He just stared at me with a blank face . I just could not handle this anymore moving away from him, I went in hunt for my room and he left the house .

Finally finding my room I walked, closed the door and popped into my bed.

So life great...woowwwww...I'm really blessed.

You don't expect hearing that the your stupid cousin brother will joining the same college you will be which my brother forgot to mention knowing are history. I gonna have a long chat with him.

He being a jock and hot had already caused me the problem getting under his force of attraction of .....crush . I could never think of more of him because well he's your cousin not some shitty old bestie with whom you share your harmonal feelings and who eventually became your boyfriend too.

Abraham Jonathan, age 20  my cousin brother from my dad's side and me Alika Taylor,age 18 go back to being super cute panty sister and brother who couldn't leave each other. We needed each other even for bathing till the age 10 until our mom explained us that we couldn't bath together as we were "grown up" kids. Though it was upsetting we came to terms with to such a level that we eventually parted our ways and lived our"grown up" lives without each other until we fell into the pull of attraction and sex.I still missed sleeping under him around his heat and care. He was the most important person to me . And him hitting puberty never helped me, as he was just getting hot hotter and ..hottest for me, while I puberty hit in the most shittest way possible making me fat with heavy curves and the feeling to act more like a guy than female.

Ohh yah,I am a Tomboy to some extend or fully I wasn't sure because I like makeup and heels, pretty dresses too but I have always been one of the boys and Rachel was practically my only girlfriend I ever had. Females are actually pain in the ass for me. I feel much much better giving punches and getting them than sharing candids and fake kisses.

Old days I tell you...are always the best .just thinking about my childhood and those dark black eyes ......

........I fell asleep.