Sick Day - Johnlock Smut

It was a quiet morning in flat 221b. Sherlock was nursing a cup of coffee and studying a jar of what seemed to be caterpillars. If anyone had asked what he was doing, he would have said that he was studying the effects of some chemical with an unpronounceably long name on various insects, but no one did. John, on the other hand, had come down with a terrible cold and could be found snoring loudly and occasionally coughing in his bedroom. Sherlock was terribly sad that John was sick, but not because he felt bad that he was under the weather, but because without John there was no one to watch him being clever.
Bored with the caterpillars, Sherlock decided to go wake John. "If I wake him up he'll be cranky and ill... and he might not want to go out and about" Sherlock reasoned. "So... I'll fix him a cup of tea with that new, untested drug that supposedly kills all germs and he'll be better instantly!" Satisfied with his plan, Sherlock got off of the couch, went to the kitchen, and put on the hot water. Once it had boiled and he had added the tea bag and let it steep, he got the vial of the anti-germs drug out of the fridge. He had aquired this vial from Molly no more than a week ago, with the warning to "use only one drop at a time and ONLY for testing and I-swear-to-got-sherlock-Holmes if you use this on a person I'll personally defenestrate you!" Sherlock decided that by "person", Molly surely didn't mean John, and that more than one drop of the dangerous drug surely wouldn't harm John; he would just get better faster.
Satisfied with his steaming concoction, Sherlock grabbed the mug and walked down the hall to John's room. Without knocking, he pushed the door open with his shoulder and was met with the sight of John, shirtless, lying sprawled across the bed. He placed the tea on John's desk and moved to the bed to wake him up. "John... John!" His voice wasn't much louder than a whisper as he grabbed John's bare shoulder and shook him vigorously. "Wha...?" A feverish John blinked awake and was met by the sight of Sherlock looking down at him. Sherlock suddenly realized hot hot John looked when he was sick. "GodDAMN John ur so hot let's frickle frackle" and John was like "IKR bb let's frick" so they did then John drank the tea Sherlock made and then he died.