Coming For You

HEY!! It's the author! I tend to be a little "graphic" when it comes to this story. WARNING! There is going to be mainly smut. I do not own Albert or Jake and I adore Lana, just heads up. There will be many more to come, if you know what I mean. ;)

Word Count: 832 words

By the way, Jake's dialogue will start with a " while Albert's will start and end with a '. Hope you understand! Enjoy!

It has been a couple days since Jake and Albert have been together. Although it may seem like a bit of time, they have been hanging out much more often and living together due to some -circumstances-. Today, Jake was feeling a little different. As Albert was coming closer to Jake, his heartbeat was beating MUCH faster then usual. His chest tightens, he starts sweating, and his face gets redder. 'Hey Jake, do you know where I left my keys?' Jake knew that if he replied, he would stutter. So instead, he just shook his head. 'Oh alright, let me go and try to find them. Thanks holmes.' Jake let out a chuckle. After a couple minutes of trying to find his keys, he found them in the bathroom. 'I found them. Do you want some food?' Alberto asked. "No, I'm g-good for now." Jake replied. 'Are you sure Julio?' Jake nodded. Alberto them left to get some food. Jake took and breather and went to the bedroom, and closed the door.

Who knows what he is doing in that bedroom...;)

A couple moments later, Albert returned from getting food. He opened the house door and yells, 'Jakey! I'm home!!' Jake did not reply. Albert was confused, because Jake usually would reply. Because of this, he went upstairs. He tried to open the door but it was locked. Since his curiosity was rising over the top, he put his ear against the door to listen to what was happening inside the room. Albert heard moaning from a guy and Jake. The moans and groans coming from the room, were only getting louder and louder. Albert felt so jealous. He found the key to the room and unlocked it. What he saw only turned him on. "A-A-Albert!!" What Albert saw, was Jake masturbating. Jake was surprised, only to find that Alberto was getting harder and harder. As Albert followed his gaze, his only reply was, 'Oh shit..' Jake, being who he is, smirked. 'Jake, why are you s-smirking like that?' Jake stood up and came over to Albert, only to drag him to the bed and pushed him down. Being as violent and as horny as he was, he removed all of his and Albert's clothing in a second. 'W-WAIT, J-J-JAKE!!!' Jake saw how hard Albert was and began to rub his member. "You like that, baby..?" Jake said seductively. 'Fuck, J-Jake!!' He only went faster. Moans were getting louder. ~AAH~ ~AAH~ Albert was about to release his load, but Jake stopped him. 'HEY!! Why did you do that, JAKE!' Jake replied, "Not yet." Albert was tired, as he covered his eyes with his arm, he felt a violent turn of his body. 'Jake! What the hell?!?' Jake didn't reply. He only started fingering Albert, starting with one, and continuing with two. 'J-Jake!' Jake on the other hand, was trying to find Albert's G-Spot. 'FUCKING SHIT!' As soon as Jake heard him, he knew he hit the Jackpot.

THIS IS THE END! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! Just kidding you thought. It's about to get rough, get ready, you little fucks.

"Get ready, Albitch." Albert didn't know what he meant by that, after that session with Jake's finger. Suddenly, Jake shoves his member right into Albert, and pounding his G-Spot. 'JAKE!! W-WAIT PLEASE!! I-I CAN'T TAKE IT- ~AAAH~ ~AAAH~' Albert's moans got louder and louder. Jake didn't listen. Lust only took over him.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

Jake is still pounding Albert, going faster every single minute. Albert's mind is now blank. Only feeling pleasure and shaking the bed. His body is only getting more sensitive. Every push and pull of Jake's member hits him so hard. He comes constantly and telling Jake to stop. Jake replied to him that he won't. Albert only knew that Jake won't stop until he is satisfied to the fullest. After a moment, Jake screams,"Shit, I'm cumming Albert!"M-ME TOO!! FUCKING HELP ME GOD!!" As both simultaneously reached their climax, they both release a loud moan. Falling over due to the amount of pleasure and exhaustion, they both hugged each other and fell asleep, only looking forward to the next day to come.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope you guys enjoyed the story, I know some of you guys REALLY enjoyed it, if you know what I mean. This story took my time of 1:26am till 4:48am. I was obsessed. See you in future stories!!