This Is Really Happenin' - One Direction FanFic

Um... this description might be hard to understand, but hey if no likes it, I'll stop writing it. This is my first story so sorry if its hard to get. Jazmine is a nerd. Or so she is called. She has few friends. To the popular crowd, she is a loser because she'd rather stay at home reading or cleaning her room instead of going to a party or concert. Oh yeah. Another reason Jazmine is uncool: Jazmine hates One Direction. She doesn't understand how some British boys are famous just because they sing. Jazmine thinks singers should do something for the community like donate money to shelters instead of spending it on some expensive clothing. Jazmine herself is a singer/songwriter. Not famous though. She mostly sings to her reflection. She has always wanted to become famous, but her family always puts her down. She thinks she can make a difference. One day her friends Meredith and Emily decide to take her to a One Direction concert against her will. Even Jazmine's best friend, Thanh, helps. They all go to the concert, where they have front row seats. They even have backstage passes. 

Jazmine thought it was going to be a normal concert. In the end though, Jazmine can't believe this is really happenin'.

Sorry its a little long!