Blushing

Disclaimer: THIS STORY CONSIST OF A WIDE AGE GAP!!! Sakura is 19 and Kakashi is 27

It was a sunny day in the leaf village. At the village gates Team 7 had just came back from a mission.
Sakura patted the disappointed Naruto on the shoulder. "Look we will find him. We just need to be patient." At the end of her sentence her voice broke. "Sasuke will come back to us."
Kakashi looked at his team. He thought to himself, we may not have been successful in our mission to bring back Sasuke, but they have each other. He glanced at Sakura and Naruto. They grown up so much.
"Hey Sakura would you like to go to Ichiraku Ramen with me tonight?"
Since they had just came back from a failed mission she agreed to go.
"Sai, Kakashi Sensei you should come too. It's been so long since we have all eaten together."
Sai smiled. "Thank you  Sakura but I have other plans tonight, but please do have fun without me." He walked off towards his home.
"And you Kakashi Sensei are you busy?" She asked with hope that we wasn't.
"Well I suppose I could come. I'll meet you there after I see the Hokage."

Time skip
Outside of Ichiraku, Naruto and Sakura stood waiting.
Sakura look at Naruto. "Should we eat without him?"
"I know I am. He's always running late!" He went inside and Sakura followed after.
After a couple minutes Kakashi came and sat down.
"Sorry for the long wait. I happened to come across a cat stuck in a tree and-"
"CAN YOU EVER BE ON TIME FOR ANYTHING?!" They both interrupted and yelled at him.
"Eh sorry.."
They all started to laugh. Kakashi even loosened up after awhile and challenged Naruto to an eating competition. Surprisingly Kakashi won and Naruto had noodles coming out his nose. They talked about how things were back then when Sasuke was still here.
"I still remember my exact thoughts when I first met y'all. Complete idiots." Said Kakashi
"I mean of course Naruto." Sakura looked at him passed out on the floor with a bowl in his head. "But me too Sensei?"
"Let's just say you weren't as much as an idiot as Naruto. But you have grown into a very strong, independent, and beautiful young women Sakura." He glanced at her face and quickly glanced over her body.
She blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Thank you."
"Come on I'll walk you home."
Together they left Ichiraku and Naruto on the floor.