Comfort with Karasuno

Daichi: Will give you the tightest and most comforting hugs whenever and wherever. Will kiss your forehead and wipe away your tears.

Suga: Will buy or cook you any food. Will sit down and listen to any of your rants.

Asahi: He may not be the best with advice but he is a very good listener. He will let you play with his hair if you are stressed.

Nishioya: will cheer you up through jokes. (It always works).

Tanaka: will also cheer you up with jokes but he can be very serious if he needs to. Is good at comforting due to having a sister. ( is willing to fight anyone who hurt you).

Ennoshita: Will give the best advice. Also will cuddle you as much as you want.

Kageyama: Acts like he doesn't care but is genuinely worried about you. Will drop off your favorite snacks and run off before you know it's him.

Hinata: cheers you up by doing silly stuff. Will also compliment you endlessly if you feel self conscious.

Tsukishima: Will only comfort you in private. He gives you the most logical advice. Hugs you (reluctantly) until you feel better.

Yamaguchi: will probably cry if you cry. Will get very very worried but will always be there for comfort.

Kiyoko: Will listen to everything you have to say. Can calm you down with only a couple words.

Yachi: Gets upset if you are upset. Her smile could cheer you up alone.