CUTENESSSSSSSSS

Tony stepped out of his Computer class -his last class of the day- and smiled. His girlfriend was already standing outside patiently waiting. With a grin, he grabbed her hand and headed outside the school and towards the parking lot. "Tony, slow down!" Claire exclaimed. 

"What for?" he replied. 

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, laughing. 

"It's Friday. I have something in mind for us." Claire looked up at him and beamed. The two of them got inside Tony's car and headed towards the place Tony had in mind. 

As he drove, Tony sneaked glances at his girlfriend. Claire's face was turned towards the window, enjoying the sight of the Christmas decorations that lit up each house. She was beautiful, and she was an angel. There was no doubt in his mind that she was one of the kindest people he ever met. Her eyes always twinkled with mirth and happiness and she walked with a spring in her step sometimes. It was the most adorable thing he had ever seen. 

Most importantly though, Claire never doubted him and stood by his side all the time. There were only a few people who did that and that group included his parents. Claire was always the highlight of his day and he found himself grinning whenever he was thinking of her. Even his friends knew. It might have been embarrassing in any other case,  but with her he couldn't be bothered. 

Just then, he pulled into the parking lot of his destination: Funplex. It was a cheesy way to spend the day but it was them. He enjoyed spending time with her no matter what they were doing. "Tony! I forgot my purse."

"You don't really think I would let you pay, do you?" Tony asked, amusement coloring his tone. "Nope." Claire stated, shaking her head. 

"Come on." Tony grabbed the Funplex coins and headed towards their favorite arcade game: Wheel of Fortune. 

Claire placed three coins into the slot and waited as the game lit up. She spun and watched as the wheel slowly stopped moving. "Jackpot! YES!" she squealed, jumping up and down. With  triumphant grin, Tony wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "Well, that will certainly win us stuff." 

His girlfriend giggled and grabbed the tickets from the machine. "Where to?" she asked. 

"How about there?" he said, nodding his head towards a racing game. She took off, yelling "You coming?"

With a laugh, Tony jogged after Claire.

_______________________________________________

At the end of the day, Claire had her hands full of tickets. She was inputting them into the ticket counter and waiting for the machine to give her the receipt. 3,450 it read. His girlfriend grabbed his hand and led him towards the prize counter where several Funplex employees were helping other customers make their selections. 

"What should we get?" Claire asked, turning to him as they stood in line. 

"What do you want to get?" he returned. 

"I don't know. There's so many choices." she said just as an employee announced "Next".

"What would you like ma'am?" the employee questioned. 

"We'll take the giant teddy bear." Tony spoke up from behind his girlfriend. As soon as the giant bear was in Claire's arms, she nuzzled her face into the fur and sighed. "Claire? What else do you want to get?"

"Oh! Um, how about the ping pong game set? And the twirling thingy? And ooooh, there's lollipops!" Claire said, excitedly. 

Shaking his head, Tony smiled at his girlfriend. "I guess that's what we are taking," he laughed. 

As the two headed out of Funplex, Tony couldn't resist placing an arm around Claire's waist and giving her a quick peck on the forehead. 

"What was that for?" she asked, giving him a small smile.

"Just cause." he replied, wondering how he got so lucky as to have this wonderful girl be his.

THE END

***Horsesrulez19656, you know I'm squealing right?***