The Transfer Student

It's your first day at Shingawa Academy you and your family had just flown to Okinawa from Tokyo because your grandma had gotten sick and your mom was suppose to watch over her. You had just taken the train to the school and are at the entrance looking at how big the school is and than you see this girl rush by you, she runs into you and drops all her stuff you decide to help her pick up all her things that she dropped when you finish she thanks you and rushed inside of the school. "I should have asked her name" you think to yourself. You than head to your first class and walk in the teacher introduces you to everyone and you go and sit in your new seat. "Hey, you are new here right?" you hear from a female voice behind you. You turn around and see the girl from this morning there. "Yes I just transferred here, and if you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" you ask her. "My name is sinon, what is your name?" Sinon asks you". "My name is (insert your name)" you say to sinon. "That's a really cool name, where did you use to live?" Sinon asks you. "I use to live in America until my grandma got sick so I moved here with my mom so that she can take care of her" you say to her. "Oh sorry about your grandma, so are you here temporarily or permanently?" She asks you. "Just depends on my grandma and this school" you tell her. "Oh ok" she says to you. "Hey do you mind showing me around during lunch I don't know the building all too well?" you ask her. "Sure I'll show you around" she says. "Okay thank you" you tell her. "No problem" she says.