one and only

it was originally for twitter but i wanted to post it on wattpad as well, i still edited some parts. sorry if you see any mistakes im not fluent in english but i tried my best. enjoy yourself :)

__________________________________

it had been two weeks since the comeback has debuted but more than one month they have started to practice all the performances they'll be doing.
it was the reason why jimin and yoongi didn't really had the time to be together and it started to be more and more difficult for them to handle this. even though they weren't really considering themselves as a couple, they enjoyed the time spent together, laughing, eating, fucking

they always said to each other they weren't anything else than sexfriends but after an entire year, they both started to have feelings. the boys had started to notice the change in the way they looked at each other and it was getting harder for each one to hide it when they were in public. all the touches they thought were subtles were not and the little things they sometimes said were obviously not covering their love.

so after the third time they started to perform mic drop on television, jimin couldn't handle it anymore. yoongi wearing bandana was too much for him. thanks the lord he was wearing large shorts to cover his cock getting harder every time he was looking at the older walking past him. he was dancing but all he could think of was himself tied up with yoongi's bandana on the bed while he's been fucked by the rapper.

he really though he would explode when yoongi started to rap alone with his raspy voice and playing with the camera, letting out his tongue. for a sec jimin practically forget to join yoongi on the stage too absorbed by the way the eldest lips where moving around the mic. when the perf ended, jimin just couldn't wait any longer and grabbed yoongi's hand to guide him to the nearest closest he could find.

he pinned him to the wall and was already kissing him even before closing the door which suprised yoongi a little bit, not used to be dominated. but he quickly responded to the younger while pressing him against the door, showing who was really leading the situation. yoongi pressed his body to jimin, placing his right hand next to the blond haired boy and a knee between his tights, enjoying the bulge against him.

they were in their little world, tongues dancing in synchronization and exploring each other mouth, making sweat noises. young stopped the kiss to press soft ones on jimin's neck, making his way to his collarbones which he loved so much. he laughed a little when he heard the younger moaning just from that, craving for more touch.

« didn't know you were so needy, baby. » yoongi was smiling, lips still pressed to his jawline. « it been so long, hyung. » jimin approached his hand to yoongi's head to caress his bandana. « you don't even know how much it turns me on. » he played a little bit with it until he felt the hard bite on his shoulder making his entire body quivers, a mark of teeth could be seen and the elder enjoyed seeing his art.

jimin's hat was on the ground and his jacket was falling off his shoulder. he was a mess just because of yoongi's touch. « jimin-ah! yoongi-hyung! we have to go. » taehyung shouted behind the door but yoongi hasn't really finished with the boy so he took jimin hard on in his hand and pressed it. « god ! » jimin couldn't restrain himself from screaming but yoongi shut him up with a kiss.

« i'm not done with you, baby. » yoongi whispered in his ear enjoying the pre-cum he could feel trough the younger pants just from their make out session. they joined the others guys, jimin still had rosy cheeks and lips swollen from being devoured by yoongi. during all the way home, the elder had his hand behind jimin back slowly making his way to his butt. since they were in the back of the car, no one could see what he was doing. and jimin tried his best to not let any sound coming out of his mouth when the blue haired boy pushed his middle finger inside his hole, not caring about the others being in front of them.