Levi x Depressed! Reader

It's Where you Belong

{ Reader's Point of Veiw }

(F/N) - First name

(L/N) - Last name

(H/C) - Hair Color

(E/C) - Eye Color

(F/C) - Favorite Color

(B/F/N) - Best Friend's Name 

---

        It's was normal, right. Everyone has a bit of it? Depression that is,.. But why do I feel It so much. I feel so alone, like no one can help me. I just want to sit a cry forever. Or maybe just fall asleep and never wake up. That has to be the answer. 

My name is (F/N), (F/N) (L/N),.. I was a normal high school student. I was an A/B Student with some Cs, No one can be perfect, right? I had (H/C) hair which matched my (E/C) eyes. I wore shirts from Hot Topic and normal blue and sometimes black jeans. I had few friends in school. My Best friends are (B/F/N) and Levi Rivaille. They meant the world to me. Of course I had friends in other classes but these friends weren't as close as those twos. My parents are divorced,.. It never really effected me up till now. I live with my Mom, and I love her with all my heart. As for my dad,.. Let's just say, when i was living with him he kicked me out and we don't get along very well. I have a main problem. It's depression, it gets in the way of everything i want to do. Nothing I like to do is fun to me, and I feel hopeless and worthless. Why do i feel like this,..

---

        It was a sunny day at school, it was a Wednesday. I had just got out of fourth period and was heading to lunch to sit with my two best friends. Today i felt more depressed then normal.  My chest felt heavy and I could barley move my body. I made it to our table. (B/F/N) was smiling as usual and Levi with his usual dull face. I took my sit next to Levi and pulled out my lunch. It was a sloppy sandwich. My eyes kept a sad expression on my face. I didn't want to look up from my sandwich. I didn't want to see Levi's or (B/F/N)'s face.   

        "Hey! (F/N)! You alright?! You haven't looked up from your sandwich." He/She giggled slightly, keeping that smile on their face. I slightly looked up "I'm fine, don't worry,..Alright" I spoke trying to keep my feelings hidden. I didn't want to tell them about my depression. I don't want them to worry about me. They have their own problems and I don't want my problems bothering them. Levi looked at me with a some what worried expression, but he didn't say a word. 

        "You busy later?! I kinda wanna go to the mall." (B/F/N) spoke again asking me a question. No i just want to be alone,.. Ugh why am i like this. I just want to be happy!

        "Nah, I got a lot of homework tonight,.." I lied to them "I'll just be home,.." I told them. I picked my sandwich and threw it in the trash can. I didn't feel like eating anymore. "I'm going to go to the library to work on homework so i can get started for tonight,.." I picked up my shoulder bag that had my favorite anime on it, and walked off. (B/F/N) had a confused look on his/her face, and Levi,.. He looked worried. Shit, did I do a bad thing? I can't take this.

---

 It was around 6 P.M and I was sitting in my room. I sat on my bed rolling up my sleeves showing my wrist. They were covered in cuts and blood. Why did this make me feel better, but it didn't, it made me feel more depressed. I can't take this. I got up from my bed and walked into my bath room and opened the cabinet, grabbing a bottle of pills. From out side my room I could hear lots of talking and the door opening. Good, they wouldn't be able to hear me. I opened the bottle and poured some of the pills in my hand. I took a deep breathe. Before I could put the pills in my mouth someone opened the door to my room. I looked over to see who it was. By my surprise it was Levi. His face was filled with horror. I did a bad thing, he must hate me. He quickly walked over to me, grabbing the pills out of my hand and throwing them in the trash can. Did he just,..save me? He then quickly hugged me, tightly... My own eyes widen in shock.

        "Don't you ever dare try that again,.." He spoke in a low tone, still hugging me. I couldn't think of the words to say, so i just cried and hugged him back. Levi stopped hugging me and lead me to my bed , sitting both of us down. "Why,..?" He asked with that worried expression. I tried to avoid eye contact.

        "It's life. Life in general. My family, School, everything,.. It's just all to hard, and to me,.. It seemed like no one care since they are busy with their own stuff,." I began "And-"

        "You don't think I would care?" He asked making me look at him. His eyes were a dull grey as always. "(F/N) I care about you so much, if there is one person who cares about you, you are worth living. I know it might be hard to understand. But I would be heart broken,..God damn it (F.N), To be honest, I love you, always have,.." He told me looking into my eyes, not leaving mine once. My heart leaped. Was this try, was he lying. But he can't be. He is here for me. Damn,.. I love him too,.. 

        I hugged him tightly and told him "I love you too,.." I somewhat smiled as he petted my hair. 

        "Good, now let's forget about this,..and go live our live,.. together..."

{ Writer's Note: I really hope everyone enjoyed this.

This is my first story in seven months so i hope it's alright!

Remember i am here for you!

Even though i don't know you, I care about you! }