Bio

Here I will explain a few things about the Reader.

Weapons

For those who don't know about Masamune.

Masamune is Sephiroth's main weapon a seven foot long O-Dachi

Masamune is Sephiroth's main weapon a seven foot long O-Dachi. Although the sword is ver long and heavy, Sephiroth wields the blade like it was a feather. All thought is just a simple blade, Sephiroth can do many thing with it.

Yamato is a Devil Arm to once belonged to the legendary dark knight Sparda, Yamato is the most sharpest blade there is, so sharp it can cut through dimension, in this story the reader will be able to do all of Dante's and Vergil's ability with Yam...

Yamato is a Devil Arm to once belonged to the legendary dark knight Sparda, Yamato is the most sharpest blade there is, so sharp it can cut through dimension, in this story the reader will be able to do all of Dante's and Vergil's ability with Yamato and more

Abilities

Sephiroth and Vergil have many ability such as Judgement cut and Octoslash. So for those who has played Kingdom Hearts, FF Disidia, DMC3 and 4, then you guys knows. For those who didn't then I'll elaborate a bit.

The full extent of Sephiroth's abilities is unknown. For that has been stated on the book, Sephiroth has a habit on holding back his power and underestimate his opponent. One could say that Sephiroth is the ultimate soldier. As a human prior to the Nibelheim Incident, Sephiroth possessed superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance and reflexes. He is a master swordsman and can produce beams of energy by swinging his Masamune, can swing faster than the human eye can see, and cut through solid metal and concrete. Sephiroth can also teleport but rarely use it.

Sephiroth's other powers are augmented. He can cast magic without the need for Materia, can fly, levitate, project illusions into the minds of other beings, and manifest the Masamune at will. These abilities manifest in his avatars, while possessed organisms have only displayed the ability to defy gravity.

Sephiroth's signature attack is Supernova, his ultimate attack. His other trademark attacks are Heartless Angel, a move that drains the opponent's life force to the point one could die; Octaslash, a sequence of eight sword attacks; and Shadow Flare, a barrage of dark energy orbs. In Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia, he can use variations of Meteor through his command of the Black Materia.

I bet many of you (who actually read this) are saying "Isn't he a bit OP?" To be honest. Yes, yes he is but like I said earlier he has a habit on holding back his true power so he won't show his overpowerness to his opponents. The reader will have all these ability and Vergil's.

Pairing?

Who should I pair you with?