Hot Damn

Rendall ~

Hi , I'm Rendall and I'm 17 years old turning 18 in 4 days I live with my mom and step dad , my dad moved out because he cheated on my mom when I was 14 . I personally don't have a problem with him , we talk and text its just not the same . he has kids with his new wife Francis . They aren't my brother and sister , well that how I see it. I'm kind of a rebel , I like to do stupid stuff because its fun to me . I live in New Jersey and today I'm going back to school from spring break . "Rendall wake up " I wipe the crust off my eyes . "I'm up mom I'm up " she smiles "I have to leave early Greg is gonna get Carly dressed and your lunch is on the kitchen counter. " I nod taking in everything she is saying she gives me a kiss on my forehead and walks out. Over spring break I changed my look before I would dress like a bum with sweat pants and a baggy shirt , but now it's my time ! my Best friend Harley and I went to every store and racked up . I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and yes I did take a shower last night . I wash my face , I look in the mirror "you get this Ren you got this " I sigh and walk to my closet . I grab the outfit Harley told me to wear. I walk to my makeup desk I don't know how to do it like the Instagram models but im pretty good . I look at the time its 8:23 I need to be at school by 8:50 I grab the clothes and through it on . DAM RENDALL IS LOOKING GOOD !!

 DAM RENDALL IS LOOKING GOOD !!

I know I look good 👌 . I grab my back pack and walk out my room "slow down Missy pull down that skirt , your showing a little to much" I roll my eyes "stop trying to be my dad Greg " I walk down the stairs . I grab my keys and get inside my Range Rover . I call Harley and it connect to the car speaker . " Bestie !!!" I laugh "hey Har I'm pulling up now where you at ". I hear loud people " by our lockers " I park "I'll be in , inna sec" the call end I hop out I see boys looking at my ass . "who is the new girl?" Wow I look so different people don't even recognize me . I see him my bully Ethan Dolan . he winks at me . I might play a little game with this guy . I smirk and walk in the building . I see Harley getting yelled at by the demon herself Victoria Jennings the queen of highschool. "Stop being such a loser just kill yourself " everyone starts to laugh she throws Harley's books. I see everyone laughing . "WHAT IS SO FUCKING FUNNY" Everyone look at me . "leave her alone Victoria and her little minions think its funny to go kill themselves and its not ! Stop bullying people to make yourself feel better about yourself " she looks around I see her look at Ethan the fuckboy . "baby your just gonna let her talk to me like that !" ethan laughed "look Victoria get your head out of his ass and smell the coffee ! Your not all that bitch so stop trying to be relevant again " she rolls her eyes and snaps which shows her minions to walk with her I pick up Harleys books "hey thanks for that " I hug her "you okay har " she nod a tear falls down "oh no don't cry " she hugs me and starts to sob "I should go kill my self " I hit her head " stop saying that your funny , pretty , smart you have a lot to live for dont worry about that bitch " she smiles "yah your right and YOU LOOK GOOD !" I laugh "there my best friend " we walk to class I look at the board and see I'm seated next to Ethan fuck . I sit down . he walks in with Grayson and Alex behind him . he looks at the chart and rolls his eyes . "I gotta sit next to that loser wish my luck , I haven't seen her today " I roll my eyes he looks at me and his eyes get wide he walks toward me. "Hey you got the wrong seat babygirl " I roll my eyes "uh no I don't Ethan " he looks at my face "holy shit Rendall is that you " I smirk "like what you see " he smirks "oh yeah babygirl " I can't lie he is the sexist thing alive but he would hurt me but why can't he be my little toy . "oh really baby you wanna show me what you like " he bites his lips " maybe later baby when we are alone " I laugh and he sit next to me "hey I'm sorry about last year " I nod " I can forgive but not forget " he smirk " why you changed your look not that I mind it " he winks sending me goosebumps "I just needed to change I felt like it " he smiles "its hard to keep my eyes off of you " I smile "then don't " I tap his nose "your cute dolan " he smiles "your cuter " I wink "you already know baby " after class Ethan came to my locker with Alex . "hey Rendall I have a party tonight it would he awesome if you came " I smiled "can I bring Harley " Harley waved at him he rolled his eyes . "your still hanging out with her " I rolled my eyes "thanks for the offer but no " he grabbed my arm " I mean yeah you can " I smiled " what time ", he smirked " 11" I nod "I'll be there sexy " Harley eyes got big and Alex laughed and patted Ethan back I walked to second period .