Poker Night (Negan x Reader)

Prompt: Negan and his men gamble on different items while they play cards but on one occasion one of his many wives, begging for trouble, decides to tell the boys that she's the prize for the next game. Of course, when Negan wins (because let's face it, no one is going to argue when Negan says he wins) he makes sure to claim his prize and let her know that he doesn't appreciate her offering herself to his men.

Requests: More Negan!!!! Plz! AND May I request some Negan x Reader with some daddy!kink

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Negan x Reader

Word Count: 3,078

Warnings: Language, smut, daddy!kink, possessive!Negan, spanking

A/N: This was based on a prompt from @neganprompts on Tumblr

Fic:

"Sorry boys, looks like I win again," Negan says with a grin as he tosses his hand onto the table. Reaching forward, he wraps his arms around his winnings and pulls them to him before straightening out the pile of cigarettes and junk food. Sitting on the arm of Negan's chair, you sigh. These poker games could go on forever and it was rare for anyone other than Negan to win, so you found them rather boring. You loved spending time with your husband; you just wished things were a little more exciting. Smirking to yourself, you think of a way to liven things up.

Resting your arm on your husband's shoulder, you decide to make a proposal. "What do you say we make this game a little more interesting?" you question casually.

"And how might we do that, Sweetheart?" Negan asks you. He looks up at you with pure curiosity, waiting for your answer.

"Well, you guys like to bet with silly trinkets and ammunition," you begin, "What if you played for a prize worth winning?"

"What are you suggesting?" Simon questions, leaning forward and putting his elbows on the table in interest.

"Do tell, Baby Doll, what is a prize worth winning?" Negan presses you. You smile sweetly at your husband, trailing your fingers along his cheek.

"Me of course," you answer. Negan's cocky smile instantly turns into a frown.

"Come again?" he questions. You stand from the arm of Negan's chair and begin circling the table, letting your hand trail along the shoulders of the men sitting there. Negan stares daggers at you as you walk.

"I said, for the next hand, you'll all be playing to win me," you answer, "Just for one night of course. I couldn't be away from my husband for too long; I don't think he'd appreciate that."

"Your husband doesn't appreciate his wife offering herself to other men in the first place," Negan growls, hands fisting on the table.

"I'm not offering myself to other men," you protest, "I'm offering myself to one man, particularly the winner of the next hand, which very well could be you. You're not calling yourself a loser, are you?"

"You really know how to push all the wrong buttons, don't you?" Negan asks, a tone of warning in his voice. You probably should've backed down, called the whole thing a joke, but now you wanted to see how things played out, how far you could push this.

"I do believe I'm a prize worth winning," you comment, "But if my husband is that afraid of losing, I'll withdraw the offer." Negan watches you carefully, eyes narrowed. You could tell you'd wounded his pride. Some of the men around the table seem uncomfortable, others eager. The tension in the room is thick; the silence is suffocating until Negan finally breaks it.