Depressed

Harry walked through the door to his therapist's office. He hated being here, he would rather just stay home and do nothing.

Harry had been suffering from depression for almost a year now and he knew that it wouldn't get better. It all started when his mom died last year. His dad left them when he was just a baby and his sister couldn't stand him doing nothing and just laying in bed all day so she left him. He was all alone. He started cutting himself and it became so bad he almost tried to take his own life but his best friend Niall stopped him before he could do anything. Niall made him go to this stupid therapist called Mr. Woodward and he hated it.

He sat down on his usual place in the waiting room, waiting for Mr. Woodward to finish his talk with another patient. The door to Mr. Woodward's office opened. Out came the patient following a beautiful brown haired boy, Harry couldn't take his eyes off him.

"Excuse me, you must be Mr. Styles", the brown haired boy said.

"Yes,please just call me Harry."

"Okay, Harry, I'm Mr. Tomlinson but you can just call me Louis", he said.

Harry's whole stomach twisted when he heard him say his name. Louis looked at the boy in front of him trying not to stare too much, he was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, he just wanted to kiss him.

"Should we start?" Louis asked opening the door more for Harry to walk inside the room.

Harry didn't answer and just walked inside the office and sat down on the couch in the middle of the room. Louis closed the door after him and sat down on one of the chairs in front of the couch.

"Where is Mr. Woodward?" Harry asked.

"Well he was old and he could barely hear anything so he had to stop working", Louis said.

"Oh, okay", Harry answers.

"Anyway, tell me a bit about yourself."

"Don't you have everything in my files?"

"Yes, but I like to start of fresh with my new patients."

"Oh okay, well, I've been suffering from depression for about a year now, it all started when my mom died a year ago, my sister couldn't take me being sad and doing nothing all the time so she left me all alone."

"What about your dad?"

"He left us when I was just a baby."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Luckily Harry was the last patient for the day cause he and Louis talked for hours about how Harry felt and Harry also got to know a few things about Louis.

"I think we're done here", Louis says as he stands up. Harry tries to stand up too but that doesn't work so well cause his legs has fallen asleep. He starts falling but before he hits the floor Louis catches him.

"Sorry about that", Harry says as he quickly stands up and tries to find his balance.

"Oh it's nothing, I know the feeling", Louis says as he laughs.

"Anyway, see you in two days for our next appointment", Louis says.

"See you", Harry says as he walks out the door trying not to smile like an idiot so Louis can see it.

More appointments and hours of talking goes by and Harry finds himself totally falling in love with Louis, the thing Harry doesn't know is that Louis is doing the exact same thing. Finally comes the day when Harry gets enough courage to tell Louis how he feels.