A Hard Life

So I'm writing this because I am gonna move away from my boyfriend,Jake,and I'm gonna txt him the story/app/wattpad. But If you want you can visit StarStableonlinehorsegame.com and click register and create your person and my name is Hannah Northvalley so be sure to mail me and tell me where you come from,wattpad of course XD!

So hope ya enjoy my story and rock on peeps!!!!! XD

.........Chapta 1...............

Cathrin Morn was about 5 years old when her mom died. Her father wasn't that interesting. All he did was never get up from "his" couch,he never let anyone watch "his" TV, and worst of all, Cathrin was "his" personal sex slave,daddy's little sex slave. but then he died when Cathrin was 18. but Cathrin didn't know her dad had a plan for when he died. he knew a guy whos' son was a sex master so he'll take over Cathrin and with his friend,Carin Bayu and the guys' name is Kayil Froon.

.......Chapter 2 ..........

Cathrin was sitting in her room, on her bed, just sitting. The the door opened and Cathrin slid back on her bed in fright, "Hey Cat, um I wanted to ask u two questions and one statement. First you are really sexy and hot but we have been doing this since like forever. do u want to be the person you are now? also we are both 25 now and....Kayil cleared his throat and said firmly, Will you marry me Cathrin? You are every thing to me, your funny,sexy,hot,nice, and beautiful. Cathrin had nothing to say but, "YES!!!!!" Cathrin screamed. Then she said, you are every thing to me too. Then Kayil put the ring on her finger and Kayil got up and pushed her on the wall and had sex with her.

...................Chapter 6..................

The next morning....