Davekat (smut)

Karkat looks at Dave, karkat wonders what Dave's eye color is.
"Hey Strider, take your fucking shades off we're inside" karkat said rather pissed off.
Dave gave him a look, and rolled his eyes. He looked away, as Dave was not in a good mood and he didn't really want to be annoyed by karkat.
"take off your fucking shades-" karkat reached for Them, and Dave pushed karkat away.
"Karkles, I'm not in the mood."
"Oh so you can piss me off when I'm not in the mood but I have to fuck off when your not in the mood? Bullshit." karkat replied.
"fuck this shit." Dave said as he got up and went to his room. Karkat suddenly felt bad, he didn't mean to make Dave Leave.
"God damn it strider." karkat said to himself, He got up and went to Dave's room. Karkat noticed the door was locked, he knocked.
"Dave, god fucking damn it open up, I'm sorry" he exclaimed.
Dave didn't respond. Dave knew karkat wasn't trying to be a dick, Dave thought maybe he should just let it go. Dave was dating terezi at this time and he already knew karkat liked him, Dave also liked karkat and he wasn't happy with terezi. Maybe he'll be karkats for the night.
Karkat waited by the door, Dave opened the door with his shades off and hugged karkat From the backside.
"I'm sorry." Dave whispered inside karkats ear.
"Y-you have really nice eyes" karkat stuttered. Dave smiled and kissed karkat on the cheek and started kissing karkats neck.
"D-Dave w-what about t-terezi?" He asked as he slightly moaned. Dave was turning karkat on and karkat hated the way Dave was teasing him.
"Your mine tonight.~" Dave asked in a sexual way.
Karkat blushed, and nodded.
Dave picked up karkat and put karkat on his bed.
Dave got on top of karkat and started to kiss his neck, Karkat moaned slightly. Dave started to bite karkats neck, karkat wrapped his legs around Dave's Waist
and put his hand in Dave's shirt, Dave started to move one of his hands down towards karkats pants. Karkat didn't mind, as Dave started kissing karkats neck, karkat took off his shirt. after Dave, karkat took off his shirt Dave started to kiss lower on karkats body, karkat gave out a desperate moan for more.