Chapter 1

(edited)
I was with my best friend Jolien and walking to the store to meet one of the guys she met on an online site and the friend he was bringing with him.. I only agreed to go because I felt I needed to protect her if things went bad even though I knew she could handle herself against pretty good odds. We were waiting at the store, just messing around and talking. "So J, how long until they are here?" I questioned my friend using her childhood nickname. "Well Blaze I have no idea... Why don't you call Silver to ask him?" I gave her a weird look. Silver was the guy she was meeting but I had no idea who I was hooking up with. I sighed, giving into her pleading expression . "Okay fine, but why am I calling the guy you want to date?" I asked as I took her phone from her hand. "YAY! And because I'm too nervous to," she said, biting her bottom lip. As I called I gave a look saying 'sure you are'.

"Hey, what's up Jolien?" Silver answered over the phone. "Sorry but this is her best friend; and we were wondering where you were and the reason I'm speaking in her place is because SOMEONE was to nervous to speak to you." I said, shooting Jolien a glance and spotting her frightened expression when I said that. All I heard was laughing on the other end of the phone. "Well we are like 5 mins away so we will call you when we get there." I said okay and hung up. J and I goofed around for the remainder of the time, messing with the cart boy until he eventually flipped us off, of which my response to gasp in mock horror. Then the phone rang, making us jump. "Hey, we are here," Silver said, so we started looking for them looking like lost puppydogs. You are a lost puppydog, my wolf said to me. Oh hush up nobody knows that besides the pack and Jolien isn't in the pack and neither are the boys. I thought back, making her shut up. Yes I'm a werewolf. I'm a pretty damn good one at that.

"I see them." I said, and then Jolien and I ran to them, laughing as she went to one of the guys. (I'm guessing it's Silver.) "Hey I'm Blaze." I said giving the other a 'sup' nod. "I'm Elliot " He said as he looked me up and down. I felt like something important just happened and my wolf went nuts, but I had no clue what. He looked at me with a shocked expression but then shook his head. "So Blaze shall we go to the car with the others?" he asked. Following his gaze, I saw that Jolien and Silver were already headed there. "Sure; why not?" With that, Jolien and I hopped in the back seat as the boys took the front. It was a half hour drive back to there town and with the car Silver was driving; it got my adrenaline pumping. Jolien started to laugh as she noticed the goofy grin I had on.

"God, I'm glad Blaze isn't driving, she would kill us with that grin, 'cause it means she wants speed." Silver looked back in the rearview mirror. "If I go any faster the car would loose control." I frowned a bit, wishing for more speed, but gave in. When we stopped at a park, I learned it was by Elliots' house. "Hey, I'm going to go get my truck," he said as he walked away, stopping only two houses down. It was just Jolien, Silver, and I left and I couldn't feel more weird. I noticed Jolien was trying to lock herself in Silver's car to mess with him, and being as sneaky as I am, I ended up slipping in undetected and locked the doors. "Oh no fair!" he yelled as he unlocked the back seat door to get to Jolien. Just then Elliot came back. "My truck wont start," he sighed, with a slight scowl.

He then noticed me in the car as I attempted to avoid Silver. "Elliot, get her while I keep this one away from the car!" SIiver said as he kept a hold on Jolien. As soon as Elliot got close I locked the front doors. Silver tossed him the keys to the car. He then unlocked my side door since I was in the passangers seat, so I quickly jumped to the drivers side and he sighed before getting in the car. "Now we can either do this the easy way or the hard way...," he said looking at me. I saw a flash of amusment in his eyes. TEASE HIM AND BE STUBBORN!!! My wolf yelled at me and maybe for once I listened to her. "Sorry, but I'm a stubbern small thing, so you'll have to drag me out if you want me to leave," I said tartly, crossing my arms with a daring smile.

He got up and walked to the other side of the car so I hopped over again to the other seat. "ELLIOT, GET HER OUT NOW!" Silver yelled, but Elliot just laughed. He then slid in the drivers side and unlocked the back door every time I locked it. I kinda started to lock it just because that meant he had to put his arm around me almost like he was going to kiss me, which I don't think I'd mind. "Please don't be stubborn and just get out of the car," he said in a low voice, his tone suggesting that it was more of a question than a plead. I saw a flash in his eyes that hinted he wanted me to stay exactly where I was, and that's what I did. Then of course I didn't realize the door was unlocked. Silver opened it quickly, grabbing me around my waist and dragging me out. "See Elliot, this is how you get small people out of the car," he said irritably. We later decided to go back to Elliot's and hang out there for a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thanks so much for reading this. Tell me what you think so far of the book and I promise to update more tomorrow. I'll even update in school but shhh teachers shall never know mwahaha >:) this is my first serious story so I hope you like it and I have a feeling I will be able to finish this one all the way. Please vote and leave comments its much apprecated