0.4

(beware there's smut, dom!top!daddy!sugardaddy!phil & sub!bottom!sugarbaby!brat!dan)

phil's pov
"oh really?" i said, my tone changing completely, dan's eyes widening.
"y-yes." he stuttered, fiddling with his louis vuitton phone case.
"daniel." i said, my voice low and dominant, his head snapping up instantly.
i crooked my finger and lifted his chin up slowly.
"good thing i'm rich then, princess." i said, raising a brow.
his jaw dropped, opening and closing like a fish.
i lifted his chin up slightly with my forefinger, his cheeks glowing scarlett.
"would you like to come over to my place, baby boy?" i said gently, trying not to push any boundaries.
he nodded his head frantically, his soft curls bouncing on his head as he gathered his things together quickly and by the end, he seemed extremely flustered and it was adorable yet so sexy.
we left the cafe and entered the busy streets of london. i hailed a cab and almost shoved dan into the taxi, announcing my address and slamming the door. the ride was short and as we turned the corner to my penthouse complex, i paid the driver and grabbed dan's hand, dragging him through the posh glass doors and pulling him into the golden lift. i observed how good dan's ass looked in his tight skinny jeans. it was so plump and perky and damn that ass curve. i subtly placed my rolex-donned hand on his waist, squeezing his hip occasionally.
eventually the lift dinged and we both tumbled out of the golden doors. i grabbed dan's hand, almost dragging him towards my lavish penthouse. i swiped the key in the metal door and stumbled into the entrance hall, pushing dan against the wall.
i squeezed his shoulders, leaning in to lick the shell of his ear, sucking on the swarovski diamond earring.
"i need your full consent for this." i whispered huskily, my voice becoming dominant.
"yesyesyes." he said frantically, clearly desperate.
i kissed his collarbone and dragged him towards my bedroom. we barely got through the door before i pushed him down, stripping him of his clothes, and holy shit that was the most beautiful view in the world. his caramel tinted legs spread out, hairless cock hard against his stomach, perky pink nipples and sweaty chest, all spread out, begging to be touched. i stepped towards the bed, then hovering over him, running my hands up and down his sides, exploring his body whilst leaving small kisses from his adam's apple to his chest, just above the nipple. i took his face in my hands, cupping it and heatedly kissing him. i sucked on his bottom lip, eliciting a quiet whimper from his pretty little mouth. i soon moved on to lightly sucking on his jaw, a small moan breaching from his throat. i left a trail of kisses on his collarbone and ran my fingers faintly along his neck with feather-light touches on his torso. i kissed his neck and a loud moan filled the room. i smirked against the hot skin, kitten licking his neck and sucking on the pulse point, a near-scream ringing in my ears as he was so caught up in the pleasure. mauve lovebites littered his torso as i rubbed the pad of my forefinger along his nipple, a mewl breaking through his lips, sending twitches to my already-hard cock, resting painfully in my tight jeans. i took the soft bud of his nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, as moans tumbled from dan's lips, the sound music to my ears. i slowly moved down his body, kissing the trail of hairs down his v-line, ever so close to his leaking cock. i soon gave him the friction he wanted, kissing all the way up his shaft and sucking lightly on his pre-cum smeared tip. i quickly took him all into my mouth, eliciting constant moans from the boy beneath me as i swirled my tongue around his shaft, bobbing my head and creating a rhythm, licking his slit at intervals. i looked up and saw something that i wanted to commit to my memory forever. his damp, curly hair sticking to his forehead, soft moans tumbling out of his mouth, head thrown back, his mouth in an 'o' shape with his eyes scrunched up in pleasure. his thigh muscles started to tremble, so i pulled off with a pop, squeezing my hands around his base, stopping his oncoming orgasm.
"not just yet, princess. do you want me to fuck you?" i said, my voice low and slightly scratchy from the blowjob.
"yes, daddy. i stretched earlier, j-just please g-get inside me." he whimpered, his eyes rolling back as i stroked his shaft lightly, reaching for the lube. i stripped off and dan's eyes widened, pupils blown with lust.
he immediately crawled forwards towards my cock, practically drooling at the size. i smirked and pulled him closer, the head millimetres away from his swollen lips.
he tilted his head to the side as a sad puppy and i almost stopped wondering what was going on as he batted his long lashes at me.
i soon realised the issue and coaxed his head forwards. a low moan tore through my throat as he took most of me in his mouth, paying special attention to the head, licking the slit and sucking loudly, trailing his tongue down the prominent vein on the underside. i looked down to see something that almost made me cum in an instant, dan's swollen lips wrapped around my cock, his eyes wide yet hooded with lust, looking innocently at me as he encased a loose fist around the base as he couldn't reach at first and holy shit. he was deepthroating me, almost choking on my cock, bobbing his head and then paying special attention to the head. i reached forwards and grabbed ahold of his curly locks, tugging gently, a loud muffled moan elicited from his throat sending intense vibrations through my cock, soon spreading throughout my body, i was numb from pleasure as my toes and fingertips tingled, shivers running up my spine as he coaxed my oncoming orgasm.
"b-baby i-i'm close." i stuttered out, muscled relaxing as dan pulled off with a pop.
dan scrambled to his hands and knees on the padded bed. he swivelled his head around to look me dead in the eyes as he whispered "fuck me daddy." i snapped.
i grabbed the lube, dribbling it onto my cock.
"are you sure, princess?" i said, stroking his lower back.
"make me scream your name." was all i heard as i pushed into dan, forcing moans to tumble out of his mouth as he nodded his head to signal that i could move. i grabbed his hips, my bitten fingernails creating small crescents in his skin. i began to thrust my hips, burying myself into his ass all the way to the hilt, then pulling out, leaving just the leaking tip in and slamming into dan, the bed rocking with force. i continued, making a fast paced rhythm, when i heard a cry of my name. i'd found his prostate. i angled my thrusts towards that special spot buried inside dan, my pace becoming sloppy as the knot in my stomach grew tighter.
"c-close." dan said, between obnoxious moans. i snaked my hand around to his torso trailing my fingers down as i took ahold of his cock, stroking roughly as he came, streaks of white painting his chest as i pushed in a final time, cumming with such force that i saw stars as i rode us through our highs.
dan panted softly as i pulled my softening cock out of his ass, seeing the pink hole painted with white, clenching around nothing, i could come at just the sight of that.
"so good baby, such a good boy for daddy." i whispered in dan's ear, trying to softly pull him out of subspace. i grabbed some wet wipes from the drawer and cleaned him up, tugging a pair of my boxers onto him and wrapping him up in the cozy duvet, me following suit. i pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him as i whispered sweet nothings into his
ear.
"thank you daddy." was the last thing i heard before we drifted off to a peaceful sleep.