extended summary

coming soon
( date : SOON! )

william 'stuttering bill' denbrough:
13 years old
no siblings
stutters
( portrayed by jaeden lieberher )

heather 'rocky' newman:
13 years old
one sister
radical
( portrayed by sofia rizzi )

richard 'richie' tozier:
13 years old
no siblings
trashmouth
( portrayed by finn wolfhard )

edward 'eddie' kaspbrak:
13 years old
no siblings
hypochondriac
( portrayed by jack dylan grazer )

heather newman simply loved derry, she was perhaps the only 13 year old in the whole world who did. she loved it because of the eventually solvable mysteries; almost every week there was a new one to explore. the people as well, every person, she believed, had an interesting story that needed to be discovered. especially stuttering bill and his desperate need to find his missing brother. also, she has an odd obsession with pop rocks.

bill denbrough, on the other hand, hated derry with a strong passion. it took his brother and no one bothered to help figure it out, except heather newman who, of course, was straight on the case. he was indifferent to her at first, then he hated her perhaps outweighing his hatred for derry. then, oh so easily, he fell in love with her.

timeline

( this book will follow the timeline of the it (2017) movie but a majority of minor events from the novel will occur )

i'm very excited for this and i don't know how it will go, but,i'm so i love with the characters and novel so maybe it'll be okay?

29/12/17