Magician Assasin Girl, I'm number one!

In the middle of yukosane woods, you'll find a magical circus that belongs to Garnett Yurika. She is the urban legend of the country. She is a magical assasin. She kills the person that a person hate. How to call her is to write the name of the person you hate in a playing card. Than burn it and she'll come. Ask her to kill someone also uses a cost that is she'll take something in your life. One person only can ask her once.

It was one rainy afternoon, the rain wash over the sin city, Yukosane...

*Garnett POV*

"Well, well it seems its raining..."

I peek out of my circus tent...

"Woup! I guess I forgot to introduce myself..."

"Hello! I'm Garnett Yurika! I'm the magical assasin. I kill person that one hates with many ways. I'm somehow told as an urban legend that doesn't exist anymore. But only some group of people believe on my existence..."

After introducung myself, I go near my missionair mirror. I saw some pretty beautiful girl on the mirror. Missionair mirror fortunes me to tell my next client.

"Well I got a client! I think I better go..."

I took my coat, magic suitcase and a vintage purple umbrella.

I open my umbrella and walk in the midst of the rain

" A new soul is going to be add into my collection... Let's go to the city stadium"

* Normal PoV"

In the big stadium at Yukosane city, Heartmail, the top girlband is going to announce their personel that's going to lead for the next one month.

" Folks! Let's cheer out and give a big to,, Heartmail!!" The MC shouts..

The crowds roar out. Than 4 pretty young girl appear and step on the stage.

A long blonde girl shouts. " Hi everyone! I'm Seira Nakagawa! Vote me for the best okay? Love you all!" The crowds cheered out loudly, " We love Seira Chan!!!"

Than, a purple haired girl that is tied into a pony with curly end.

" Hi there! I'm Youko Takaoka! Thankyou for the ones who vote for me! Kisses for you all!!!"

" Waaa!!! Metal Pop Youko!!" The crowd cheered.

Next a black haired girl that is cut into bob style, using a berret starts out.

" Love kiss from me! Rika meyuri, thanks for coming! Please enjoy!"

And the last a brown haired girl that tied into bun style cheer the big fans

" Moka ririka here! I love you all heartmailerss!! (Fans of heartmail called as heartmailers). I hope you'll enjoy! Who do you vote for?!! I want to hear the sound?!"

The crowds scream " Seira chan!!! Metal pop Youko!! Kiss Rika!! Mokarika chan is the best!! Wooo!!!"

After the big cheer the MC shouts out, " do you want to know the winner?! Look out at the LED tv behind me!!"

All the heartail personel looks back and a huge tv appear.

" Let's countdown!! 3,2,1!!!"

The winner is.....

Authors note: what do you think? Follow and commen, stay tune for the next chapter! Love from Tsuguka!!