John

You moaned as he kissed down your neck all the way down to your shoulder. And started grinding his hips against your bare ass.

  "John." You breathed

"Yes love?" He questioned

"Please don't stop!" You moaned

"Does my little slut want her cunt to be fucked?" He chuckled continuing to grind his hips faster against your bum.

"Yes!" You moaned well it was more like screaming.

"Yeah, does she want my cock in her tight cunt hard and fast?" He smirked

"Omg Yes Daddy Yes!!" You yelled starting to grind yourself against him making you moan even louder.
He backed away and slapped your ass making you whimper. He then rubbed the spot he hit.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk you naughty girl...." he thought for a minute and said "Mabey you don't deserve daddy's cock for being a badgirl?!"

" I'm sorry Johnny I just ..... couldn't resist myself." You whimpered starting to rub your thighs together to create some kind of friction .

" then why don't you show me how much your sorry." He smirked motioning you twords him you grabbed his tie cause he was still fully clothed. And kissing him rough and sloppily.

"A little horny aren't we ,love ?" He questioned smirking.

"Sorry,Johnny boy." You said playfully messing up his hair.

You then got down on your knees and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. You then pulled down his boxers and kissed the tip.
He hissed at the contact as you licked stripes up His shaft. He moaned only making you wetter wanting him more.
You swallowed the whole thing whole earning you a moan from him.

"Oh yeah!" He breathed " keep doing that your such a good girl sucking on daddy's big cock!"
He started to thrust into your mouth fast making you gag.
He took a deep breath

"Oh yes!"he moaned "gag on daddy's cock I like when my cock is moist with your spit."

He pulled out of your mouth making you pot and make puppy-dog eyes at him he chuckled at your cuteness.

"Cmon love your too cute let me stick my cock in tha' nice tight cunt of yours ." He patted your head.
You stood up and he pushed you back against the wall and shoved himself into you without a warning. Making you moan loudly.

"Shut up." He growled into your ear.

"I'm sorry daddy." You pretty much screamed he thrusted into so hard.

"Now be a good girl." He said sternly.

He continued thrusting into you harder and faster each time.

"Imma cum!" He growled loudly.

"Me too!"You moaned so loud that your nieghbors probably heard you.
After a couple more thrusts you both came at the same time. He pulled out and you slumped on the floor panting.

He knelt down next to you and whispered in your ear.
"You did great love." He paused and pulled you into a hug"I love (Y/N) I hope you know that."

"I love you too and I hope you know that."

"Now lets get you cleaned up."he winked

You both got dressed and continued in with your day.