Gone with the Wind

Gone with the Wind
Acuaverde I

Though cliché, Xyrelle lives her life to the fullest because she believes it's the only way she can show to life how grateful she truly is with everything she has received. She enjoys the company of the wind that always comes from the west like what she always expects it to be. She will never trade if for anything, no matter how boring it may seem to other people around her . . . or so she thought.

Her seemingly perfect life is placed on the edge as she, without realizing it, gradually neglects the simple life she has taken care of for years. She has never expected herself to give in to human weakness. She believes that the happiness she has is not yet enough, the reason why she's trying to find more from people who she thinks could complete her contentment.

Ang hindi niya alam, pati ang ihip ng hangin ay unti-unti nang lumiliko mula sa pinanggagalingan. Sa pagkakataong marami nang pagbabago, makakaya pa kaya niyang hanapin at makamtan ang inaasam-asam?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the writer's imaginations or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons-living or dead-or actual events is entirely coincidental.

copyright

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Reader's discretion is advised!
This story contains strong language and might have chapters with sensitive contents. Exit before it's too late as this is also not an error-free book.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

e p i g r a p h

"Our hearts ache, but we always have joy. We are poor, but we give spiritual riches to others. We own nothing, and yet we have everything."

2 Corinthians 6:10

✧✧✧

supremekath, 2018