prologue: The Demon's Vow.

Finn's POV

"Look, Finn. You deserve the best and I am not that right now." Sasha says with a sad look and I bite my lip.

"I can't commit myself to you when I am still in love with Seth. God, it pains me to do this." She says and places her head in her hands. When she does that, I take that split second to cover my sad expression.

"Sasha, I understand. It is okay. I want to be there for you. And I'll be here for you even if it is just as a friend and nothing more." I say and offer her a fake smile, but she takes it as a real smile and her face relaxes.

"The fact that you aren't mad at me really makes me feel worse." She says, taking a sip from her vanilla milkshake and tucks a strand of pink hair behind her ear.

"Don't sweat it. I kind of had a feeling that you're still in love with him." I say and release a strained chuckle.

I take a deep breath and prepare myself for my next words.

"You two are way too stubborn to acknowledge your feelings." I deadpan and Sasha shoots me a playful glare and then laughs

"Oh shut up." Sasha laughs and I send her a playful wink.

"To friendship and your stubborn relationship." I say and lift my own chocolate milkshake, ignoring the gut wrenching pain accompanying my words.

"Friendship!" She grins and laughs.

She looks so beautiful when she's laughing.

No Finn. She's not available.

She's not yours.

°°°°°°

And that was all it took to send me reeling backwards and vowing to myself that I'll never love again.

Until I met her, WWE's Own Hugger.

Bayley.

°°°°°

Just a little extract from The Architect's Girl and how Finn actually felt that day.

Stay tuned for chapter 1+2.