Get That D ;) (pt.1)

Elsa's pov

"Ms. Arens, may I have a word with you?" Mr. Frost, my college professor, signaled me to come by his side. I held my breath as I walked down the endless rows of stairs, my bag slung over my shoulder.

"Yes Mr. Frost?" I smiled sweetly. 'Please don't let this be about the test' I prayed.

"Well, the test for mathematics, you nearly failed." He frowned and showed me the test I took with a huge D- in red ink.

"I know Mr. Frost, but I've been studying for a whole month and I just don't understand how I got such a bad grade!" I bit my lip, my face red with embarrassment as I looked down. I've never gotten a D my whole life.

"I noticed. You haven't shown this type of grade ever in my class. How about we discuss more of this at my house? 10:00 ok with you? It's the only free time I got." He chuckled as he scribbled down his address on a sheet of paper.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." I shrugged, standing unsure.

"Nonsense. Plus it's vital for you to go since Winter Break starts tomorrow." He chuckled and leaned back on his desk.

( Now inserting le time skip *\(⊙○⊙)/* )

I sighed as I parked in Mr. Frost's driveway. He had a pretty big house which means he must have been married since I can't imagine anyone living alone in such a big space. With my breath held, I knocked on his door, not expecting it to be open in the 3rd knock.

"Oh Arens! You actually came!" He smiled and opened the door wider. "Uh, I hope you don't mind, I made some spaghetti." He led me into the kitchen where we sat on the seating of the kitchen island with the plates already set.

"No, I love spaghetti but I thought we were going to discuss the test?" I arched my brow as I gave him a suspicious look.

"Ms. Arens I told you already, this is my only free time and I'm not going to discuss a test on an empty stomach." He flashed me that dashing smile of his. "Now," He pulled out the test and layed it between us. "What were the problems you had trouble with?"

"Well, I understood the actual problem and I'm sure I had the correct answer but I just don't know how to show the work." I twisted the fork into the pasta and got a fork full.

"I noticed, you did have some of the correct answers but failed on the actual math part. I think if you-"

"Excuse me, there's a big storm coming and I was wondering if I could be exused early." A pretty lady who I assumed was his wife asked.

"Of course Marianne." He smiled as the lady rushed out bidding us farewell.

"Where's she going?" I stared at the door after she left.

"I don't know. It's not really my business." He shrugged as he ate the pasta.

"Isn't she your wife?" I asked. He let out a small cough and wiped his mouth.

"I'm not married Ms. Arens, she's just my wonderful house maid." My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I realized how stupid and rude it was to assume that. "Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, I think if you-"

"Is it lonely? Living alone in such a big house." I stared into his ocean blue eyes with sympathy.

"Um, sometimes it gets a bit lonely. I've been so busy with work I never really had time for my family or friends or," He stood up and glanced at me. "A relationship."

"Why don't you ask for more free time?" I bit my lip as he got closer to me, his arms went on either side of me, locking me into place. Something about him made me feel all tingly. Like, I would do anything for him.

"I have. The board said that after spring break they might be able to squeeze in a few hours during morning but,"

"But?"

"Well I'll be getting rid of an entire class, including you." His hand stroked my cheek. "With the grade you just got, I don't want to let you down." His lips gently brushed mine before slamming against them, pushing me back a little by surprise. His tounge licked my bottom lip, asking for in entrance and I reluctantly opened my mouth. I knew this was wrong but it felt so right.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held onto my thighs. I could feel us moving and before I knew it, he layed me on the bed.

"Wait, are we allowed to do this?" I gasped when I felt his cool lips on my neck. His hand roamed my body before stopping.

"I mean, we're outside college campus." He placed kisses over the top of my breasts. "And I have your consent, unless you want to stop?" He started getting off of me but I pulled him down. His front hit my womanhood and I moaned as he started grinding on me.

"Yes." I let out a small whimper when I felt him started to grind his hips into mine.

"Yes what?" He smiled in amusement. I bit my lip to prevent a moan from escaping.

"Y-yes Jack!" I screamed his name and I'm guessing he like it because he started taking his shirt off, then mine. His hands went behind my back and he started to unhinge my bra. I felt his cold fingers delicately fondling with my breasts. Pulling on his hair to get him closer to me, I feel the vibration of his chuckle on my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"You're so beautiful. Since the moment you walked into my class I fell in love with you." His lips started trailing down to above my abdomen. "Every inch of you." He started unbuttoning my jeans and his. To be honest, I've had small feelings for him too. He's always been so sweet to me and he's also incredibly hot so, it's a win win. For me it's the small gestures that count and he brings me a chocolate donut or a coffee like once a week. Then again he does the same for some of my friends. What if he's had sex with them too? I don't want to be his little toy.

"S-stop." I held onto his shoulders trying to slow him but he kept kissing my breasts, his tounge twirling around my nipple. "J-jack stop please!" I cried and felt his head rise up to look at me.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to-"

"How do I know you're not lying to me? What if you've done this to other girls in your class?" I looked away from him ashamed of myself and attempted covering my body with my arms.

"I'm not lying to you, I wouldn't. And I haven't done this to other girls, you're actually my first. If I was lying, then you can sue me for well, this, but I trust you." He smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek. "Now may I continue?"

"Yes."

WHOO 1200 WORDS EXACTLY! I'm trying to get all my chapters to atleast 1000.

~ :)