Part title

On December 22, 2017, Emily got ready to visit her family at the Cabins for the weekend. She called one of her "friends" from back in the day and got a car from him for the road. About 10 minutes later, she had arrived too his home. "Hello Michael," said Emily. I wanna say thank you for allowing me too borrow one of your cars, even though we haven't been a good terms. "Yeah, whatever," replied Michael. After a strange conversation between the two, Emily headed off to her family's cabin. Emily, is only 23 years old. She had no children, no lover and she often stayed too herself, well at least every since her and Michael got off on bad terms. Emily had a very disturbing background and often did not bring it up, nor did she even think about it. She hadn't seen her family in four years, so she decided to give them a surprise visit. About a few miles down the road, Emily stopped for Gas. As she went inside, she noticed someone very familiar but she just couldn't figure out exactly who he was. "Hello ma'am, what is it that you need today," asked the man. "Just $40 in pump 4 please, thanks," said Emily. Walking out of the gas station she still felt like she knew who that man was, but she let it go and didn't pay any mind to him. Later on down the road, she hears a noise. One that was very strange and disturbing. She knew that it couldn't already be her gas because remember she had just made a stop to get some. Emily let it slide, and continued to drive. At last, there it was again, that strange, disturbing noise. This time she stopped and pulled over. Emily, in a rapid pace, lifted up the hood and tried too see what was going on with the car, but the noise continued. This time, the car even moved. In hesitation, she ran too the trunk and lifted it. She was very surprised at what she had seen. Her mouth watered. Her eyes became teary, and her hands shook very badly. She knew what this meant from what she used too help Michael out with back in the day. She knew there was trouble behind this. "Why would Michael do this to me?" said Emily. After a moment of thinking, Emily took the duct tape from around the young woman's mouth. "Who are you," said Emily. "I am Sophia." "What are you doing here," asked Emily. "I can't quite remember anything." From the work that Michael used to have Emily do, she had known that they might've gave Sophia a shot to make her sleep, and not know where she was. A police car later appeared out of nowhere. When he stepped out of the car he seemed to be a very strange man. He had on his cop uniform but he seemed too hide it. Emily didn't pay attention, she was to busy worrying about why he was there and what would happen next. "Good evening ma'am, I have a report for a stolen car, this one too be exact," said the Policeman. Emily started too stuttered but the policeman didn't want to hear anything that she had too say, he just quickly searched the car. Finally, he made it to the trunk. There was the body. "Ma'am i'm going to have to ask you to come with me" said the officer. "IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK," shouted Emily as she was shaking and very frightened for her life. "I'VE BEEN SET UP!" But of course, the officer payed her no mind. "We'll see what Michael has to say about this," he said.