Fox Life

Kushina's P.O.V
I ran through the forest with my new born child hoping to get away from all the hunters. I soon heard a gun shot and I felt pain and a warm liquid ruin down my arm. I winced in pain but kept going all I knew is that I needed to get my child to safety. Transform All the hunters stoped at their tracks deep into these woods and watched the puff of smoke disappears and there I was in my fox form holding my child in my mouth. I ran away again and this time successfully loosing the hunters. While carrying my child in my mouth I walked to the tree house I lived in.....well now we lived in. I climb up and set him down and looked to see if he was ok. Thankfully he was....now time to try to get this bullet out of me.

Time skip 3 years later
Naruto's P.O.V
My mother just came back from getting fish in her fox form. I waved my tails happily but sadly still in human form. I had golden hair and fox ears. My tails are also golden but are white at the end. Mother has red hair and ears while her tails are also red but have white at the ends. Mother then turned to her human form and cooked the fish then we ate it for dinner. Soon I remembered something that I have been curious for a while now so I decided to ask mom.
"Um....mom who and where is dad" I asked not knowing if I wanted to hear what she had to say.....so I was a little frightened

Kushina's P.O.V
I was hoping Naruto wouldn't ask that question because I still have no clue of how I'm going to say it
"Well Naruto your father was killed 3 months after we found out I was going to have you"
I looked at naruto and he was shocked from what he heard. I knew it was to much for a three year old to ask but I also knew I can't avoid this conversation forever.
"Mom"
"Yes Naruto"
"How did dad get killed"
I fully regretted putting the statement like I did.
"Well Naruto I lived in a village at the time called Konoha and fell in love with your father Minato. He was a ninja for the village and went on missions to make money" (In this story Minato wasn't the Hokage)
"Wait mom....dad was human"
"Yes Naruto he was but he acted differently. He was more kind and trustful but he also saved me that will be another story tho let's get back to this one before night falls"
"Ok mom"
"So your father was on a mission and was on his way back so I decided to get groceries for the store to make dinner. So after I got the groceries and was about to finish dinner your father came home and he asked how you and I were doing after a talk dinner was ready and we ate.....well that was the last mean we ate together"
"Wha- what do you mean mom"
"What I mean was that he got killed the next morning some villagers and ninja broke down the door. Minato and I ran down to see what was going on and we found out they wanted to kill me before you were born"
"W-W-Why mom"
"It was because of my chakra and abilities and they thought I would be a threat knowing that I am a fox and they couldn't deal with another one so they wanted to kill me before you were born"
"O-oh So um what happened mom"
"Your father was trying to stop the villagers from killing us but he also was kind and didn't want to kill them he told me to run knowing that I couldn't do anything at the time. I was also very stubborn and refused I needed Minato alive or I wouldn't know what to do but then he looked at me and asked me to please go to safety. I couldn't control my body it was like it was moving on it's own but I ran and was never able to see Minato again I only hoped he would be alive but I moved out of the village and came here. After months of waiting i then realized he would be dead because I kept searching for his chakra but never found it."

I look at Naruto's and saw the sadness in his eyes. I hugged him to try to tell him that everything is going to be ok without words. I then hear something snoring and I look down to see my little Naruto asleep. I pick up Naruto after putting the fire out and carried to what we call a bed but I really don't like Naruto to live like this. For a child to have to not have friends and not have a real home is not what I wanted for him. A little while later I fell asleep

Naruto's P.O.V
I wake up to this weird smell I never have smelled before I look over and I see mom asleep. I decided not to wake her knowing all she does but I also got curious so I went out to find out what I am smelling. I remember mom training me to go into my fox form but I wasn't good at it and it wouldn't work but I need it to work so I can be faster. I then try again. Transform I am now a fox I DID IT. I ran and I see a human I look again to see if it was like mother and I but there was no tails. I was about to panic knowing what mom told me about what humans wanted to do to us. I was slowly backing up but I stepped on a stick and it snapped. I looked back to see the humans with masks on. I ran as fast as I could. I looked back and they were not following me so I stopped and walked back. When I got back I then turned back into my human form and went back to bed.

Hello and welcome to my new story hope you enjoy it and until next time baiiii