:drive: steve harrington

DRIVE

"Would you like to take a drive with me, doll?"

°°°

- THE DARK MOON illuminated only a silver of Steve's face when he smiled softly at you, your cheeks having a tint of pink. He had his window rolled down, his fluffy, brown hair looking somewhat a mess. Perfect. You think to yourself as you leaned into the window.

"Hey," you began, "what's up?" He was parked outside of your house, showing up randomly become a regular thing for the both of you. Steve grinned.

"Would you like to take a drive with me, doll?" You shrugged, teasing him on purpose.

"Hmm, I don't know. What do I get?" Biting your lip, you pull away slightly, wrapping your arms around yourself as the chilly air nipped at your skin. Steve merely smirked, shaking his head.

"How about free kisses and staring at the stars with me?" You smiled brightly, hopping in and the both of you sharing a small kiss, which ended up in a two minute make out.

As he pulled away, his hand was placed gently onto your thigh, rubbing soothing patterns with his thumb. You were content, leaning back into the leather seat, letting the wind move your (h/c) hair swiftly. Steve would glance at you once in a while, smiling to himself at the sight of you; beautiful and enthralling.

"We're here," He spoke, his hand letting go, much to your dismay. The car was parked in the parking lot of a place that no one went to much - which was an abandoned hospital, and you found it creepy, but you got to cuddle up to Steve if you were scared - and you two would crawl to the top of his car and watch the stars, holding each other's hands and just lay in absolute peace.

"(Y/N)?" Steve holds his hand out to you, and when you take it, he pulls you closer to his chest; inhaling his scent and sighing in peace. This was a normal thing; he would pull you to his chest and you two would sway, not saying anything, but love each other silently.

He pulls away, placing a slow, yet alluring kiss to your lips. You both go to the top of the car, laying down while holding hands, and you close your eyes, taking in a deep breath. His thumb rubs yours, relaxing your whole body from tension and stress. You wish you could stay like this forever; this tranquility taking over.

"(Y/N)?" Steve questions, "I love you, you know that right?" You face him, his nose brushing against yours, his hot breath fanning your pink cheeks. "Please never leave me," His voice cracked at the end, which made you laugh quietly, kissing him on the tip of his rosy nose.

"Never,"

A/N

This literally made my heart melt, ugh, Steve is such a smol bean.