i love you, and that's all matters

Tomohisa has been always a light sleeper. He wakes up to small noise, slight different temperature, and sometimes the smell of breakfast. Today though, is one of the day that Tomohisa wakes up shivering as he tries to curls up in his bed refusing to wake up. After all, it's holiday and they didn't have any schedule.

He pulls up his blanket up to his nose and closes his eyes. At the same time he wonders why his room is so cold eventhough he pretty sure he turns on the heater. Forget sleeping, he needs to get warm now; he grunts and sits down with his long legs stretch out.

"Ah, Tomo," a small voice chimes happily. "Merry Christmas, sleepy head!" The voice cheers and pads inside Tomohisa's room. "Uwa! What the... why are your room so cold?"

Tomohisa pulls up his bang to see the owner of the voice clearly. "Ryuji... It's cold."

"Yeah? I know that obviously. Come here, let's sit at the living room. It's warmer there and I make hot chocolate. Well if you want coffee I can make that too for you, Tomo. Just come here," Ryuji holds out his hand to Tomohisa who seems still groggy. "Tomo, come on, now. My feet are getting the chills."

"Ryuji..." Tomohisa slurs. "Want Ryuji..."

Ryuji blinks awkwardly. Tomohisa looks strangely childish and he is certainly more needy than he usually is. "Yes, yes. If you stand up and follow me, I'll give you myself," Ryuji ends up settling with that answer.

Tomohisa stares quietly at him and shifts from his bed, his long legs slowly touching the cold white tiles of his room. "Ryuji, it's cold..." He states as a matter of fact. Ryuji just shrugs to that and waits till Tomohisa stands up slowly. He takes a while though, but Ryuji doesn't really mind.

"Ryuji."

"Ryuji."

The smaller male chuckles quietly and steps forward to Tomohisa. "Yes. I'm here and all yours," Ryuji replies with a smile and wrapped his arm around the taller male's waist. "Warmer?"

"I love you, Ryuji. I love you very much and I don't want to let you go," Tomohisa mumbles as he leans his head on top of Ryuji's.

Ryuji swears to god that Tomohisa is very weird at this moment, but he didn't say anything and instead looks up and smile softly to him. "Warmer now? Shall we walk to the living room then? We can cuddle there if you want."

Tomohisa replies with a small soft kiss on Ryuji's lips.

"Well then, let's walk to the living room, okay?" Ryuji pulls himself from Tomohisa and grabs his hand and starts to move outside while linking their hands together. Tomohisa pretty much drags his feet like a little child while rubbing his eyes. "Hey, Tomo. Are you okay? You seem out of it... Not that you have a fever or anything though. Wanna share with me? Hm?"

Tomohisa casts a single glance then chuckles. He sits down on the sofa and hums softly. "Ryuji, here. Sit on my lap."