My Mr. Playboy

My Mr. Playboy part 1
Jungkook x y/n

Hi my name is Park y/n and i am 18 years old. I was still in high school. I studied at Seoul Art High School. I lived with my mother since my Dad is on his business trip for 2 month.

I was at my locker and then i heard girls screaming like hell.. Oh right! Because it was 'Jungkook's time' arghh! Such annoying. Jeon Jungkook is my senior but ya he is in my grade since he fail last year. He is handsome and gorgeous tho but he is a jerk and also a.. PLAYBOY!

"Hey y/n Goodmorning! " said some girl that was standing by my locker and i looked at her said "oh hey y/f/n you too"i respond to her with a smile. "So do you have classes today?" She said while still looking at me "ya.. I have a.. dance class first tho" I said after i close my locker. "Ohh well i have math class this morning. Have fun see you at lunch tho" she saying while waving goodbye to me.

I was heading to my next class and that is my favourite one until... "Hey y/n! " i was looking toward the owner of that voice and it was Jimin my childhood friend. "Oh hey jimin... Common lets go to class or we will being late" i ask while pulling his hand running to our class.

When we finally arrive at our class madam started to call our name for showing us our dance in front of the class "okey next is.. Mrs. Park" said madam while looking at me with her smile on her face. When the music start, I start to show them what I have learn and try out my skill. Oh! did i mention you that Jeon Jungkook was in the same class as me as well haha he is.

Jungkook POV: wow I can't believe y/n had that kind of body. Her moving is amazing...I guess I have play.

When the song has ended. I stop and sitting down next to Jimin while breathing heavily. "Okey class. I will partner you guys up. You and your partner will be dance together and impressed me with your talent" after madam said that I was getting so excited and I hope I will be partner with Jimin. "Okey now Mr. Park Jimin you will be partner with Momo" after i heard madam said that I was a little bit sad, Jimin noticed "its okey y/n. I mean is just for a show" said Jimin while cheering me up

Jungkook PoV: yes this is my chance to play

"okey lastly Mr. Jeon since you are a talented dancer you will be partner up with Mrs. Park y/n. Both of you suit together and I know both of you can't fail me" I was a little bit shocked by sudden. I was partnership with that PLAYBOY overthere. Wow this will be a long day. *RING! the bell rings* "class dismiss see you guys tomorrow*

While everyone was out and it was just me and jungkook still in the studio. I was about to go when someone pull my wrist "y/n? " when i was turning I saw jungkook holding my wrist "what? " I said nervously "I'm happy that your my partner kitten" he said with a smirk on his face and then he came closer toward me "wha-wha-what are you doing? "I ask him cause our face is really that close I think our lips is inch away "your so cute when you're afraid. I like that. "Said jungkook while smirking at me *what the hell this boy* I said in my thought and then I left.

While i was at the canteen. I was sitting on the table alone. I was waiting for bella to come. But she is nowhere to be found "where is she? "

Jungkook POV: I was at the canteen with my friends and then I saw y/n sitting alone. "Great this is my time. Hey guys I got to go for a minute. "I said to my gangs.

Y/n PoV: I was still waiting for y/f/n and then I saw jungkook at the other table probably with his gangs. Then, me and jungkook were having an eye contact at eachother *damn his eyes makes me melt. Wait what!? What are you thinking y/n. He is a playboy. * while I was talking in my mind I see him again and he was smirking then he got up from his sit and make his way toward my table.

I was looking at my food and there is a voice "hey.. You know I can see you from there right" I was looking up at him and he was sitting here at my table *what the f*ck who let you sit there playboy* "what do you want?" And then he put on a smirk at me "me? Well eating with you. I saw you were all alone. Poor girl" he laughed. He was so annoying. "If you excuse me,I have to get going. Goodbye jungkook" and then I quickly get out from the cafeteria "y/n wait?? "I heard his calling but I started running.

Jungkook PoV: "so cute" I was laughing by myself after looking at y/n running. "She is so cute"

Y/n POV: I was outside the cafeteria and I went headed to my locker. I don't even want to be near with that jerk. I know he is trying to tease me with his "playboy magic" while I was trying to breath normally after runnjng. Y/f/n was finally here "y/n I'm sorry for being late the teacher won't let me go out early because I didn't solve any question right" she said while making her pouted face "its okey bella" she noticed I was breathing heavily "y/n what's wrong? You 're sweat and what happen? Are you running? " she said with curious "yes I was running, running from Jeon Jungkook" I said while looking at her "that playboy what does he want from you? " "nothing. Now I have to go. I see you after school" I said while waving 'goodbye'to her. I can see her face that she is really confused. I mean its true what does he want for me?

End part 1