Chains: Reoccurring Chapter 1

"...Please let me go." A small whisper echoed softly around the dimly lit room.

"I just wanna go home.." The voice began to shake as breathing became unsteady.

The room was so uncomfortably silent that you could hear the salty droplets of pain touch the hard rusting metal like water hits the bottom of the sink from the faucet.

"Please..." The voice begged and began tugging the shackles longing for freedom.

"Pleas-"

               "AHHHHHH!" Cas jolted awake hitting his head against the upper bunk bed belonging to his twin brother Vincent.

"WHAT IN TARNATION HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" Vincent bounced awake at the sound of his younger brother's head hitting the bars that hold up his bed.

"Sorry sorry I had a nightmare is all!"

"Again?!"

"Yea..It happens everyday..."

Vincent sighed. "Just..tell me what happened... Maybe talking about it will help."

"Alright, Alright." Cas took a deep breath to collect his thoughts for a moment. As soon as he could form the dream into words that made sense he positioned himself to sit with his legs crossed.

"Ready?" Cas asked feeling a bit more relaxed than before.

"Yea." 

----------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Thank you for reading Chapter 1 of Chains! I hope this first part is good I wrote it as I thought of it! Anyway thank you again and I hope you enjoyed! Comment some critical advice below or just tell me if you liked it! Thanks for the third time Lol.