Chapter One

**Andy's PoV**

I groan as I am awoken by the screaming cries of the young infant who is my daughter. Yes you heard that right, I have a child. I bet you didn't expect that bombshell did you?

Everyone already knew about Hayley. She was the love of my life but I screwed it up by getting drunk and yeah. I guess you can figure out what happened then. She broke up with me and on the same day told me she was pregnant. She had planned this big surprise but just threw the pregnancy test at me and told me to get out after she found out I had sex with someone else. About 8 months later little Evie was born but unfortunately Hayley didn't make it through the night. She had hemorrhaged and bled to death.

So here I am trying to be a good father while writing music and keeping my job. The boys have been helping a lot but I know I can't learn to depend on them. Right now Esme is over at the flat. She is Mikey's girlfriend. Rye and Luna are down in Somerset for the day with Rye's family and Brooky is spending the night at his girlfriend's house. Jack is of course still asleep but he is at a mates house and Blair is in America with Harv. It is kinda hard to keep track of everyone as we all have such busy lives.

"Hey Mikey, can you hold Evie for a sec while I go get her bottle and stuff?" I ask to which he nods and takes the crying baby into his arms. He is so good with her and it is so cute. I leave the room to grab nappies, wipes, milk and some clothes. While I am gone, Mikey texts me a photo of my little girl who is now asleep in his arms.

I smile and the cuteness and save the photo as my lockscreen before walking back in to attend to my little baby

I smile and the cuteness and save the photo as my lockscreen before walking back in to attend to my little baby. I dress her in an adorable hoodie and joggers combo and then feed her.

"Mikey

"Mikey. I'm taking Evie to see my mum. The place is yours for a few hours. Brook is staying at JJ's so I think we all know what they are doing. Rye and Luna will be back around 6 and I will be back at 7."

"Okay mate."

"Use protection." I joke, winking at the lad.

QOTC: How old are you?
AOTC: I am 15

Every Chapter, if we remember, will be a Question Of The Chapter which the author of the chapter will answer. Leave your answer in the comments!