One

Sorry if this chapter is long, but i think you all Taejin shippers will enjoy it~

"Happy Birthday, Taehyung-ah!"

Kim Seokjin grinned at the taller. Kim Taehyung gave his smaller hyung a boxy smile.

"Thank you, Jin-hyung. I really appreciate it."

He wrapped an arm around his waist, bringing him closer as he waved at fans.

Jin didn't think much about it, because he thought it was a show of affection, but he obviously missed the look Taehyung gave him. But fans didn't.

----

Seokjin adjusted his mic, staring in the direction Yoongi and Namjoon left off in. They were going out for Kimchi, but Seokjin politely denied their request for him to go, saying he's doing a VLive.

The youngers, Jimin and Taehyung, was the only ones in the dorm. Jungkook and Hoseok going to the gym then to the practice room to practice GO GO.

"Hello~ I oldest brother of Bangtan, Kim Seokjin and I doing a hour long live, well I doing Eat Jin."

He said some parts in English, confident of how he improved in it.

ARMYs commented on it, saying how it was adorable.

"What should I eat today?"

Dings came from the phone like hail. He looked at a specific one and gasped loudly.

"What the heck?!? Who commented Taehyung?!?"

He said loudly and a comment told him to look behind him, so he did. He jumped back as Taehyung was close to him, stifling his laughs. Taehyung was almost so close that his crotch was almost touching his backside.

"T-Taehyung?!?"

He said with a bright blush and Taehyung laughed loudly, his deep sensual laughs echoing of walls.

"Your so embarrassed about that one comment?!? Really, Seokjin?"

He managed to get out through laughs. If possible, Jin blushed brighter and Taehyung's laughs got louder.

"O-oh S-s-shut it, y-you!"

He stuttered as he hit Taehyung's strong back before running into the kitchen.

"How about you do what the comment says!"

Jin's entire face was now beat red, you could almost see smoke coming out his ears.
----

Jin jumped as he felt a wet kiss come in contact with the back of his neck.

"What the- Taehyung? What's wrong?"