Chapter 1

Senior year... finally. After 3 years of bullying and hatred from everyone, senior year has officially come, it's going to be an "exciting" year I can already tell, by the way people are shoving through the halls to get to their new lockers and the girls who were in the bathroom checking their makeup and outfits talking about the latest drama that has happened. As usual. Then the boys, walking around excitedly checking out the girls as they pass by, looking them up and down and biting their lip. Disgusting.

*ring ring* the first bell loudly echoes through the halls of the school, catching everyone's attention and causing everyone to get up in a panic as they rush to class. I walked slowly past the remaining people in the long narrow hallways not caring that I was already late.

I stood behind the door of my first class staring at the perfectly smoothed light brown wood, putting my hand on the cold silver handle slowly after "great.. here goes to another year of bullying and rumors" I mutter under my breath as i slowly turn the handle watching as the eyes of already tired students turn my way.

I look down walking in, my footsteps small and slow until I hear my name "so.. Ashlee , late on the first day I see" the voice travels through my head trying to remember who could be talking to me, I look up seeing a very familiar face... Ethan dolan .. my bully..smirking up at me. "Obviously, its not like I'm gonna come early and sit here giving the teacher apples and candles trying to get him to fall for me and give me an A on every quiz, why do you care anyways?" I say looking at him and feeling my face heat up as he stares into my eyes. "Just curious, no need for the sarcastic tone, now here, sit" he pulls back the chair next to him not letting his gaze leave my face as I sit down setting my things next to his and looking back at the teacher and everyone in the class, letting myself space off shortly afterwards. "Hey?" He claps in my face regaining my attention. "I was talking to you, you don't just look away" I stare at him for a while unable to speak and a new smile comes upon his face. A smile I've never seen before. He moves a little in his seat looking down quickly then looking back up at me talking quietly now. "So, I was thinking.. would you like to come over to my place later tonight?" He looked at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes, and for a second I got lost in them. After being able to focus and realize what he just asked me i looked down staring at my feet, and talked quietly as he did. "I uh.. I actually have plans today.. uh.. going to a friends house" I paused for a minute watching his smile disappear and turn into a frown. "I'm sure you wouldn't want me over right? I'm the nerd girl, if people saw me at your house for anything but sex it would ruin your reputation." I continued on, shifting uncomfortably in my chair then scooting up so my stomach was hitting the desk looking down, but feeling Ethan's eyes still locked on you. "Ah so that's how you feel? Really, you're not going to ruin my reputation" he laughs a little "and I obviously I want you over, that's why I asked..and no not for sex, just.. hang out?" He stops talking and takes his eyes off me for a moment then returns his gaze to the side of my face. "Yeah.. I'll think about it" I look over to him and fake a smile feeling more uncomfortable by the second.

LATER THAT DAY

"WHAT?! HE WHAT? NO WAY! ASHLEE HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!" I roll my eyes listening to my best friend ramble on and on about how Ethan.. likes me.. "ok kaylee that's enough, he doesn't like me! He just asked me over. Probably needs help on the math test or whatever." I say cutting kaylee off from saying anything else and grabbing her hand taking her to my car, rolling my eyes once again as I see Ethan's truck parked a little off to the side next to mine. "Maybe he wants a lesson on how to park." I laugh at kaylee's sarcastic comment and get into my car, finding myself staring at the way Ethan has parked his car next to mine until kaylee snapped me out of it then pointed to Ethan who was walking to my car with someone else trailing behind him, Grayson. "Oh speak of the devil" I cross my arms rolling down the window raising an eyebrow at the person infront of me, Ethan, and his twin brother. "What do you want now, Dolan?" I say sarcastically making Grayson and Ethan both look at each other before looking back at me. "Woah babygirl what's with the sass today? I was just coming to check and see if you were still coming over later" he leaned against the door smirking at me. Fuck, that smirk, it kills me every time. "Fine, I'll come, but never call me that again, got it?" Sighing he looks at me, then at Grayson, then back at me. "Got it.. princess" rolling my eyes I hand him my phone and we exchange numbers, THE Ethan Dolan's phone number. The phone number that any girl in the school would kill for. Me, out of all the people, me,.. weird.