☆☆☆☆

"It's Baby girl's birthday." Lord smirked at me.

"I'm aware." I stated dryly. She had set a reminder for my phone to go off every hour. And she sent me a special collage to post, knowing I was going to do my own thing.

"You make it sound like you don't like my sister." He teased.

"You already know I do, it's just weird that you don't care." I admitted. From the very beginning, he gave me his blessing and I still haven't figured out why. "Plus she's too young."

"Two years." He said dramatically. "I'm four years older than Koy."

"You and Koyan are totally different. You've been together since childhood. She didn't stand a chance." I reminded him.

Koyan and Lord met when they were kids. She and Baby girl are actually the same age and have been close since daycare. Lord used to fight any boy that came close to Koyan and she did the same for the girls. She came all the way to campus to fight a girl who tried to leave her number under his pictures.

"You have the perfect chance, right now. Get your pre-fame girl and prosper." He tapped my chest. It did sound like good advice, but I felt like I was too young to settle down. Football was my relationship.

At almost 19, I was a season away from being draft eligible. I skipped two years of school and graduated from high school at 16. Played my first college game at 17 and could potentially play my first professional game at 20.

"That sounds good, but she's still in high school. I want her to grow up some." I replied honestly. Even though we'd spent a lot of time together, it was never romantic. She treated me like the rest of her brother's friends, most of the time. If we went the romance route, she would definitely become insecure. She had another year of high school and I'd be in the league soon and wouldn't be able to give the attention she wanted. She would be worried about prom while I would be caught up in camp and interviews.

"What if she grows on someone else?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Then we just weren't meant to be." I shrugged. He shook his head before turning his attention back to the road. He always told me that my lack of experience showed. Girls were never an option for me.

Being the sheltered kid, I missed out on a lot of fun in high school. I was the product of a paranoid helicopter parent. My mother had to be everywhere I went. If parents weren't invited, neither was I. My mom was bound and determined to keep me from being a teen father. She gave the job to God when I went to college. So far, so good.

These kids at, Baby girl's party? They might already have a few.

Somewhat of a chaperone, I leaned against the wall as Baby girl danced on me. Lord almost went ballistic when one of the other guys came onto her, so she ran to me. I knew she was just using me as a safe house, but I couldn't bring myself to care. I honestly enjoyed being in her presence. Every now and then, she would leave, but her cup never emptied. Needless to say, she was trashed.

"It's my birthday!" She cooed drunkenly as Birthday Sex played through the speakers.

"I know, mama." I smiled down at her as she danced directly on my dick, letting her hips seduce my soul. Her back rested on my chest as the music flowed through her.

"I want to give you a gift." Her tone dropped seductively as she turned to face me. Curious, I allowed her to pull me back into the dimly lit office. Bolting the lock, she pushed me against the door.

"Baby girl." I grabbed her hands gently while trying to get her attention.

"Yes daddy?" She peered up at me with her lip between her teeth, gripping my belt buckle. The innocence on her face almost ruined me.

"No ma'am, let me out." I shook my head. "We're not doing this."

"But it's my birthday." She pouted. Keeping eye contact, she pulled my middle finger into her mouth.

The warmth of her throat mixed with the lingering coolness of her drinks. Her tongue swirled around, sending signals to the nastiest part of my brain. With my finger all the way in her mouth, she licked my palm. Groaning out, I made eye contact with the girl of my dreams. She looked so innocent, yet sexy as she bobbed her head slowly.

"Feel me." She moaned as she stuck my hand under her skirt, making me massage her. In another aggressive act, she pulled me into a kiss. My fingers moved on their own as they explored her silky sex. I grew harder as she moaned against my lips. She was so tight and wet, just perfect. I wanted nothing more than to be deep inside her. Feel her, fill her.

"Make love to me." She moaned as my lips attacked her neck. A bucket of ice water crashed over my head.

"I can't." I sighed, sitting back on the couch. A frustrated hand ran down my face. I felt her stand in front of me. Her presence always made me nervous. No other girl possessed that ability. I was done for. She had me in her pocket.

"We're both attractive. I like you, you like me." She straddled my lap, letting her lips, graze my neck before stopping at my ear. "Let's just do it."

"Baby girl, I can't go there with you." I leaned back reluctantly. In her lustful stupor, she fell against my chest. Her small hands slid to my waistband, mine moved to still her. "Baby girl."

"I want you, Izaiah." She licked my ear, making a groan slip out. "Can I have you?"

Feeling bold, I smirked; "I'll give you this one thing." Pressing our lips together, I moved her hands to my shoulders. Feeling the familiar grip, my hands roamed her body.

Cradling her back, I shifted where I hovered over her. A slight panic flashed in her eyes. That was enough to let me know that she wasn't ready to go there. Slowly, I allowed my lips to reconnect with hers. I needed her to relax for what I was about to do. Kissing down her stomach, I admired the way her body reacted to my touch.

"If you're still a virgin at 25, I'll give you what you want." I ended my promise with a slow kiss to her center.

"Iz!"