A Soul Ripping Journey

Ok this might sound crazy, but I had the craziest dream about Percy Jackson. Here I'll be telling you the story of how I met him, and how our souls intertwine.

In this part of the dream I am Percy Jackson, as a baby being born. The nursemaid was medusa or lamia it was very blurry, but she gave me some kind of shot and I found myself in incredible pain.

Now I am me; I always had this constant feeling of emptiness, I never knew why. I was at my school walking home, this diety came up to me. Now I knew it was powerful, I just had no idea who it was. I believe it was Chaos or something, that or my mortal brain might just be making me think it was some all powerful being.

It tells me that my soul isn't whole, that I'm a small piece of a larger soul. They told me they would be hunting for it and let me know who's it was. Then the dream shifts and I am at a different spot walking home from school. This person comes back and tells me that my soul belongs to Percy Jackson; that when he was a baby someone ripped out most of the mortal part in his soul, as well as a small portion of the godly one. This soul eventually found me

Then the dream shifts and for some reason Percy Jackson is at my school taking a picture outside on some collapsible bleachers. I see him across the way and smile and he does so back. When pictures are over and we start to wander back I run over to him. Oddly becoming increasingly happy as I get closer.

I eventually started having a conversation with him, and I now notice that he looked a bit like me, a bit more feminine than how I actually pictured him. Heart shaped face, softly defined. Large almond eyes with long eyelashes, and windswept hair. If he grew his hair out and put on makeup he could probably look like a girl.

We started talking and my eagerness to talk seemed to creep him out and he began to walk away. I asked him if he always felt empty, for no apparent reason. That sparked a conversation about how our souls weren't whole, and I told him that I was a piece of his soul.

I tell him to meet up at my house and give him the address, and leave to go pack my stuff. I see my curly blond haired blue eyed friend Emily and tell her everything. Starting the conversation with," I died" for some reason. Which is the only part of the dream that couldn't fit into the rest of the dream, I hadn't died.

The dream then shifts to a scene where Percy, Annabeth, Chiron and I are at Camp Half Blood. I apparently had a small bit of a godly soul which allowed me inside. Annabeth is explaining to Chiron that I have a small piece of Percy's godly soul and contain a large chunk of his mortal one.

This also explains how he is so powerful, and how (irl this is true) I see things that I shouldn't be able to. Things like ghosts and faint auras are things that I have always been able to see. I even had a small encounter with an UFO once on a trip to Florida.

The dream shifts again and now I am on the beach with Percy and Annabeth, it is clearly a year or so later because we all look older and I have a scar across my left cheek. (Note: For some reason this part is in 3rd person). We are having a friendly banter and I push Percy into the ocean, although he drags me in beside him. We end up bringing in Annabeth as well and we start to have a splash fight.

Then I woke up.

So yeah, that was my crazy Percy Jackson dream. I really want to continue that dream, it was amazing. AND it wasn't a nightmare.

Have any of you had a dream where you are dragged into a fictional world? I'd love to read it in the comments to the right. And now this is starting to sound like a YouTube video. Oh well.

Peace and Carrots! Don't Forget Me!