suck my diiiiiiick

It's another one of them dick figures things what did you fucking expect
Also based on 2 things
__________________________________________________________________________________

You know that certain state you get in when you're extremely tired? Where you laugh at everything you see, and you're just oddly happy? Yeah, that's how Blue felt right now. After messing up his sleeping schedule both due to his own reasons, and of course Red being too loud at nigh doing whatever Red wants to, he's extremely tired. Only at 4 pm too, which is crazy to him.
He was sitting on the couch, laughing at every single thing he saw. The TV wasn't even on, he would just laugh at he odd thoughts that would wander into his mind or the things he saw around him. In fact, he looked too fast away, but Red was standing by a doorway. When Blue saw the same Red color of his friend he had memorized in his head, he turned back to look at Red, and just started giggling like he had pulled a good prank. Did he? No. Was he planning to? No. He was just so almost out of it that even the simple sight of his smiling friend near a doorway was just fucking hilarious. Red moved away from the spot, and sat next to Blue on the couch, who was still giggling like a mad man. "Dude, what's so funny to you? Are you high?" Red looked at his friend, still smiling. It was amusing to him to see Blue like this. "Ah, noo.. no, I'm just.. hehehheheh, I'm so tired." Hmm, he sure looked like it too. There were bags under his eyes, not bad ones at least. Still though, it all made sense. Red had let out some sort of laugh sigh, and turned on the TV.
It was going good for a while, Blue very oftenly laughing at some dumb thing that appeared on television being the only interruption. It wasn't til he got quiet, and wasn't laughing as much. Just little "haheh..." sometimes. Red payed no attention to it and just kept watching TV whilst flipping through the channels, that is until he felt something hit his shoulder and stay there. When he looked, there was Blue, fast asleep. He must've dosed off and then fell towards Red. A big part of Red wanted to move away or something, but a small part of him didn't for 2 reasons. One being Blue looked really tired and kinda needed sleep and he felt slightly bad. Two being.. well, Blue looks cute as fuck. Plus, the warmth was nice. He quietly groaned, and listened to the small part of him that yelled not to move. He ended up falling asleep too after about an hour, his head falling ontop of Blues. During that hour, Blue at some point happened to grab onto Red, basically hugging him in his sleep. Red didn't do much about it, in fact he stayed in place.

Well.. actually, Red, in his sleep, happened to hold onto Blue too.. kind of.

But he