Look at my cutie!

Abby Pov
Before i decided to go to the cafe maid.... I usually hear that laxus sama and freed kun will be there. What an coincidence, juvia wanted to go too. But she want gray to go with him. "Awww... Love expert" i said to juvia and gray if they decided to go with me. "Shuddup!" juvia said back, with an face blusher. "Fine... So it's your choice then...." Gray said, "that's perfect! Wait... What was that sound?" i said while hearing strange sound, "Juvia!" i look at the window..... It was.. Lyon!?! "Kyhaaaa!" i scream and lyon fall "ouch...."  lyon said with an ear rape by Crystallia chan. "Gomenasai.... Lyon senpai..." i spoke at him with a little bit happy and the owner of the cafe maid angry at me because i scream. Then, i saw Freed with maid clothes like an girl but cute though.... "Pfffff... Kawaii..." i said myself while looking at Freed Kun. "Huh? Who said that my cutie is cute?" Laxus reply at behind me. "Ahh! Laxus Sama?!" i said with a face full of surprise because he always like that at the guild,

<FlashBack at the guild>

I sigh, and eat some blood flower cuz i dont want my blood began to loss blood. I am an Dragon Slayer but dark and red.... But if i mad someone said i'm weak and scared... I won't help it. My vision was really darker and bloodness during the finale fight with a boss. So ya, i went a part time job on my own.... Cuz everyone look kinda worried if i didn't go back. So ya, Laxus was always love surprise people at their sit or like that though. I saw alot of people injury and the healer of the dragon sky slayer began to faint because she use her magic about alot people injury. Except me. And Laxus. I don't want laxus and freed to be dead or gone. Cuz they my friends... No never ever happend to them if they have alot of blood loss...In the guild needs me. But my mind has gotten into wild. I became more much angry and alot of people needs me. My other magic user has gone.... And now the red magic appear at my whole body. Nothing done with them. But Laxus gasp while looking at me with alot of blood loss... Alot of red, blood and double rageness.... "Am i turning into blood dragon now...? Laxus kun.... If you see everything red and blood on me... Just tell me.... I wouldn't mind if is still here...." i reply at him "are you scared of the dark?" he ask while didn't know of why is going on my whole body. My mind has gotten into really bad shape. Turning into as.... BLOOD DRAGON SLAYER.... I hear something behind of me.... "Hoi Christa Chan! Are you ok? What happend to your others magic? I sense your magic became really rage and wild..." everyone gasp while natsu asking me this.... My tears went down to cheek but blood tears. "Your tears.... Became really.... Bloodness.... Is anything alright with your power?" Natsu reply once again. I bit my lip and shouted at him. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YET! U NEVER DIED OF BLOOD LOSS ONLY EVERYONE HAD! LEAVE ME ALONE SALAMANDER! I HATE DRAGON SLAYERS EXCEPT DARKNESS! I DON'T SCARED OF THE DARK! EVERYONE IS!" i shouted and became really going to madness again. My mode has change into madness... Everyone scared of me cuz of my anger.... "Did we made mad at her....? Her powers became really stronger as zeref..." wendy spoke with an scared face while looking at her... "Natsu... Don't made her really madness rageness.... Her other magic has gone cuz of us.... Why did we did really wrong?" Mira ask. "Thats too creepy" romeo ask. "i can sense her magic now... U know the blood magic right?" Master Makarov ask. Master! Everyone calm down... Freed. Try to make her really calm and uncomtable. Ask her whats wrong about her family... She mind be an healer of blood loss..." master makarov ask freed to take her home and she began to cry with the blood of it. Abby Explain everything about her family, Blood and others magic. Why she became really much stronger.... As zeref. Freed hug her and say come back with your powers. Abby's magic of the angerness has gone cuz freed is her friend. She was fell lonely and saw laxus and freed like she was around of 6 years old. She is strongest than everyone in guild. The number one is abby crystallia dragneel and the two one is Mirajane. The three one is Erza. And four one is Gildart. All of them is the strongest of guild. Abby only fight the enemies while attacking the guild. And Erza and Mirajane fight the others enemies of them best shot. And Gildart is only the one gonna fight the boss.

(soo sorry but gonna end up here hope you guys enjoy the rest! Sayonara!)