CHAPTER 1

There was a princess named Ednah. Ednah is the princess of white kingdoms.It is first day of school (breaktime)."Oh my gosh is that prince edgardo!"Ednah blushed."But mom said to stay away from him because he's my enemy"."Hi Ednah "
Edgardo said (which is the prince of engcantadia).Ednah blushed"hello edgardo,its nice to see you".Later that day ,Chloe ,Ednah's friend (but also a enemy because she's an engcantadia citizen)"Ednah will you come to me?"
"Ok" Ednah said.Chloe bought Ednah to engcantadia."Chloe, im not belong here!""Ohh come on Ednah!,it will be the best day of your life!"Chloe said to Ednah."Oh no!she's here!"Edgardo said(Edgardo have also feelings for Ednah!).Afterward,Ednah was crying.
"Princess why are you crying?"Roy said (which is Ednah's bodyguard)."Chloe bought me to engcantadia!".There's an argue between white kingdoms and engcantadia."Don't do that again , if you do it again next time you will die!.

CHAPTER 2

Queen Rosy know about what happened(Queen Rosy is Edgardo's mother)."What?!you bought Ednah in here!"Queen Genirose said really angry."Im sorry queen,I promise i will not do it again next time"Chloe said."Mom,why engcantadia and white kingdoms have an argue?,can it have peace?"Ednah said."No Ednah,it's impossible to have peace,the reality why there's an argue because I and Queen Rosy hate each other since were kids"(Queen Rosy and Queen Mia were sisters!),Queen Mia expalained."Mary  can you make an action so Ednah will jealous"Queen Rosy said to Mary(Mary is also a engcantadia citizen)."Ok queen i will do it!",Mary said ."Prince Edgardo, your mom said "Mary said."Ok"Edgardo said.Ednah saw them together , she got jealous."Queen ,job is done!"Mary said."Good job,Mary!"Queen Rosy said."Does Edgardo have crush on Mary?"Ednah said to Chloe."NO!you know that Edgardo only loves you!"Chloe said.Ednah feel great when Chloe said that

CHAPTER 3

"Hi queen Ednah, can you be my friend?"JV said to Ednah."Sure,no problem with that, evenly if youre a engcantadia citizen"Ednah said(She accepted JV because he's a good person not an enemy)."Umm can i ask you a one thing?"Ednah said to JV."Ok , what is it?"JV asked."I have a plan to do if Edgardo really loves me , i will say to Chloe that i also have a crush on you but it is only pretend , im sure Chloe will say it to Edgardo Soo, Edgardo will jealous, After that he will perove that he loves me!" Ednah explained."Sure!,no problem it's a good idea!"JV said happily.So, Ednah say to Chloe that she have crush on JV."Edgardo i have a bad news !Ednah have a crush on JV!" Chloe said to Edgardo."No way, i will prove it by writing a letter and i will say how much i love her!"Edgardo said proudly.Several days passed,Ednah received a letter from Edgardo."Awww , he really loves me"Ednah said"Yess, our plas is a success!"JV said.

CHAPTER 4

"JV,can i ask you one thing?"Ednah aaked."What is it?" JV said."Please say to Edgardo about the reality, and Please say I invite him to our game"Ednah said.JV said it to Edgardo.Later on,"Can i join the game?"Edgardo asked."Please guys let him"Ednah said."NO!"they said."Huh , its ok i understand"Edgardo said.A minutes passed,"Why is there many people there?Ednah asked."EDNAH!HURRY COME HELP EDGARDO,KISS HIM AND HE WILL BE FINE"Miwa said (Ednah's friend)."No!Im shy,i can't do that"Ednah said.Edgardo is already in the clinic."Why did you not kissed Edgardo!,you don't even help him!"JV said angrily to Ednah.Ednah was so speechless.JV left.Ednah talked to herself"i really want to help Edgardo,but if my mother know about that , she may dissapointed".
TO BE CONTINUED ON CHAPTER 5....

CHAPTER 5

Tommorow comes,"Miwa please hide me from JV"Ednah said."Huh,Ednah why are yoi so scared ,JV is just angry because he worried about you and he is just suprised"Miwa said.JV comes,"Ednah please don't be scared hahaha,im not angry anymore"JV laughed."Ok, then say to Edgardo that i felt sorry about him"."ok"JV said.

CHAPTER 6

It is Ednah's 20th birthday!."Yipieeeeeeee,
Im so excited i will be a queen,Mom"
Ednah said excitedly.Ednah transformed and become a queen."Im proud for you ednah"Queen Mia said.A dayss passed,"Ok,Rosy if you really want to get the legendary crystal silver, let's have a deal, we will fight, who wins get's the legwndary crystal silver"Queen Mia said."Great deal sis"Queen Rosy said.(The legendary crystal silver is the powerful gem in all,that's why they have an argue).
Ednah heard all about this."Mom why are you doing this?They should be peace not war!"Ednah said to her mom."Im sure we will win Ednah, and please don't love Edgardo,He is our enemy"Queen Mia said."But mom, i love him"Ednah said."Huh,ok follow your heart"Queen Mia said.
TO BE CONTINUED ON CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8 IS THE FINALEE

CHAPTER 7
"Ednah , i want you to give this engagement ring to Edgardo if you truly loves him"Miwa said."WHAT?!,i will give that to Edgardo?Fine i will give it" Ednah said.Finally it's the time ,"Here,Edgardo take this engagement ring"Ednah said really shy.Edgardo accepted it."Feast for the final battle" Queen Ednah said.Later that day,Ednah visited Edgardo."Edgardo,we should stop the war between our parents" Ednah was crying."I love you Ednah but i could be your enemy"Edgardo said while he was also criying.That is there last moment togather

CHAPTER 8
THE FINALEE

The war started."Mom sorry if i will do this,i know i could die if i do this,because what i really wanted is a PEACE!"Ednah said."EDNAH, PLEASE DON'T BREAK THAT CRYSTAL!"Queen Mia said.Ednah break the crystal and she died.Edgardo was crying."Edgardo get the broken crystal!"Queen Rosy said."NO!this crystal belongs to Ednah".They were all crying .Then suddenly,Queen Ednah get alive again.It is because of true love ,because of Edgardo.Therefore white kingdoms and engcantadia live in peace.Queen Ednah and King Edgardo have engaged.Thet lived happily ever after.

I hope you like the story!