Surviving One Day Of A Week

I screamed, tears sliding down my cheeks, as the scary monster approached my crib. All of a sudden the scary monster fell face first and i saw Big Sis standing behind it, holding a hammer. The hammer head had blood on it. 

The scary monster moaned and Big Sis crouched down beside it, hitting it in the head with the hammer until it stopped making noise. Big Sis stood up and picked me up from my crib, putting me on her hip. I looked down at the now-dead scary monster. But the scary monster was... "Cassa?" 

I asked. "That wasn't Cassandra, Lise. That used to be Cassandra." Big Sis said. 

"It dead?" I asked. "I think so. We shouldn't stay in the house, it's not safe. We'll take my walkie talkie and leave the other one in the kitchen for Mum and Dad to find when they get back." Big Sis said and i nodded. We were about to walk out of my room, when i realized i forgot something. 

"Tarlie Horse." I said. "Oh whoops! Nearly forgot him, huh Lise?" 

Big Sis said and i nodded, sticking my thumb in my mouth. We walked over to my crib and Big Sis grabbed Charlie Horse, my soft toy donkey, giving him to me. I cuddled him with one arm and sucked my thumb. We walked out of my room and went to Big Sis's room, grabbing her walkie talkies. We left Big Sis's room and and went to the kitchen, putting one of Big Sis's walkie talkies in the kitchen drawer and grabbing some food.

Food Clem Grabbed:  

1. A bag of ready salted chips

2. Two bags of mini chocolate bars

3. A bag of apples

4. A pack of strawberries

5. Peanut butter

6. A loaf of bread

7. Two packs of chocolate chip cookies

"Big Sis need help?" I asked, taking my thumb out of my mouth. "Sure Lise. Can you carry these for me?" 

Big Sis asked, showing me the loaf of bread, and two bags of mini chocolate bars. I held onto them tight and Big Sis carried the rest. We walked outside onto the porch and Big Sis shut the sliding door we walked onto the grass and Big Sis set the food she was carrying on the ground. "Lise, i'm gonna set you up their first with the bread and chocolate. Then i'll go back down and grab the rest of the food, okay?" Big Sis said, and i nodded. 

"Good girl." Big Sis said and we started to climb up the ladder. Once we got to the top Big Sis set me down and went back down. 

I stood up with the food and Charlie Horse and walked over to the table in the corner. I saw a white notebook with shiny snowflakes on it on the table, alongside a pen. I put the loaf of bread and bags of mini chocolate bars on the table. Just then, Big Sis came up with the rest of the food. She dropped the food by the hatch and climbed up fully. 

Big Sis shut the hatch and picked the food up again, walking over and placing it all on the table with the bread and mini chocolate bars. Big Sis picked me up and grabbed a few pillows and blankets, setting them up in the corner. Big Sis lay me down in the corner, my head on the pillows and the blankets pulled up to my chin. 

"Now, let's not have anymore nap disruptions. We don't need a cranky Elise." Big Sis said and walked over to the table. She started to hum a song that Mum hummed to put me to sleep and i rolled onto my side, feeling drowsy. My eyes shut and i drifted off to sleep.

Half An Hour Later...

I felt someone shaking me and i heard a soft voice. "Lise. Lise, wake up." Big Sis said and i opened my eyes slowly. 

I saw Big Sis standing over me and i gave her a small smile. "Your smile is so cute." Big Sis said and i sat up. "Food?" I asked. 

"Yep. We're gonna have strawberries." Big Sis said and handed me some strawberries and my coloring books and coloring supplies. "Oh and before you start eating, lets get you dressed." 

Big Sis said, sitting down beside me with some clothes. She had black tights, a black t-shirt with a silhouette of a wolf on the front in white, a purple hoodie, black flats, white socks, a fake purple lily hair clip, a few hair ties, and a hair brush. Big Sis stood me up and unbuttoned my blue pajama top, taking it off and putting it beside her. She grabbed the black t-shirt and pulled it over my head, pulling my arms through the sleeves and pulling it down. Big Sis pulled down my blue pajama pants, then she picked me up and placed me on her lap, putting my pajama pants with my pajama top. 

She stood me up and grabbed my black tights, bunching the legs up and holding them out in front of me. I placed one foot in the bunched-up leg hole, then the other. Big Sis pulled my tights up, then picked me up and placed me on her lap.

She pulled the legs of my tights up and grabbed my white socks, slipping them on my feet. Big Sis grabbed the purple hoodie and slipped it over my head, slipping my arms through the sleeves and pulling it down. Big Sis picked up the hair brush and brushed my long (for a three year old), curly, brunette hair. She brushed one side of my bangs over my ear and clipped back the other side of my bangs with the fake purple lily hair clip. Big Sis stood me up and placed my black flats in front of me. 

I slipped my feet in my black flats and sat back down, eating my strawberries while coloring in.

Hey guys. The Walking Dead is one of my favorite games, and i thought what if i was in The Walking Dead? Well, here it is. I will update as soon as i possibly can