A babysitter?!

the pic above is jake

your P.O.V

I was walking back home with my boyfriend Jake from school. When I heard my phone go off "hmm it's probably my mum" I say to myself grabbing my phone out of my back pocket as we continue to walking to my house. I look at the message. I was right it was my mum I mentally sigh to myself. "what does she want?" Jake asked calmly.

I read him the message "hey y/n I will be home late tonight. I hired a babysitter so listen to him and I put spaghetti in the microwave just in case you are hungry. K love you bye."

"YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"

-A BABYSITTER!?" I say to myself

Jake looks over at me and chuckles while I glare at him..

We arrive at my house 7 minutes later and my phone goes of again I check again. *mom -I mean babysitters*

Oh

My

GOD!!!!!

I kiss my boyfriend goodbye and enter my house to be faced with 5 amazingly handsome guys.

I mentally smirk to myself "Hello" I say to them while they never noticed me walk in as I see them all turn around sitting on the couch with their phones out talking to each other but they haven't noticed so i say it louder "Hello!" Then that's when they see me "hey" one guy with dark brown/black hair and hazel eyes says. Another one with blonde hair and blue eyes said "hi" while the other were still talking amongst themselves. I roll my eyes at them grab a bottle of water and walk up to my room and call my best friend McKenzie to come over my house. 5 min. Later I hear a knock at the front and run downstairs to open it to be faced with my blonde hair and hazel eyes friend.

McKenzie's P.O.V

I live 2 houses down from y/n so I ran to her house after she called me to come over. I waited there for sec before she opened the door since she saw me threw her window running to her house. "Hey babe" I kiss her cheek grab her hand and run up stairs to her room. I stop when at her door when I hear someone yell " Y/N and McKenzie get down here"......

---------------------------------------------------------------

Read next chapter to find out what happens to the girls!!!!