Beginnings

((God has Left but so has 2017))

You were a Garfield fanatic. In your house, room after room lied every kind of Garfield merchandise under the sun. There were mugs, mats, hats, posters, sheets, plates, T-shirts, Garfield fur suits, underwear, toothbrushes, etc. And maybe some questionable items you wouldn't want your family finding out about, ya know. 

It was kinda weird. Your family pointed out how strange all this was when they came over to check in on you. But it didn't matter. They could never understand you. You loved him more than live itself.

What started out as an innocent childhood crush soon turned dark as you grew older. And even...a bit sexual. 

You fantasized about him. The first fantasy began during your month long stay at a christian overnight camp. Being away from home was nerve wrecking, however, you always found solace in your stuffed Garfield toy. You stayed up thinking what Garfield would do if he was here with you. Quickly, you grabbed your pen, paper, and flash light and slid under the covers. You wrote all the fun and exciting activities you would do with Garfield. You also wrote a letter to your parents asking them if they could mail you some Garfield comics. After a few days, a package with your name came in. You thanked your camp counselor and  ran back into the cabin. You weren't an athletic child so you spent all of the time in camp reading Garfield comics. You couldn't believe how much you connected to him. Your crush began to bloom.  Night after night, you wrote down more things you want to do with Garfield or do to Garfield. One night, notice a hole forming in the bottom of your Garfield toy. You  look around your cabin and underneath your shared bunk bed, everyone was asleep. You hid back under the covers. You slipped down your pantalones and did the do with plush Garfield. (i'm not typing all of this)

Twenty years later, as a 30 year old grown man, your crush in Garfield never seemed to calm down. With your tiny meat in hand, you think of Garfield's thick cat ass. As you nut in shame, something bangs on your door.  Putting on your jorts with crocks, you answer the door. 

"Ah Mondays....." You hear a muffed voice beyond your door. You peek though your peephole and see no one other than the Large Orange Cat himself.

You squeal in delight. This has to be a dream. He can't be here right now. "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!"

You open the door. 

"Hewwo? Nya?"

Garfield yawns. "I'm here for (Y/N)......."

"Y-yeah...That's me...."

Garfield pushes pass you and bends over on your counter showing the thiccest ass imaginable.

"Got any lasagna~?"  

You gulp. 

"Y-yeah always!" You run to the fridge. Truth be told, you always have lasagna. You refuse to eat anything else. You serve him the entire tray.

"Hmmmm thanks......but you know what's thicker than lasagna~?"

"Uhhhh n-no?"

Garfield spins around and squats, destroying your entire counter.

"Me~" Garfield winks. 

You couldn't stand it anymore. You pinned Garfield to the floor, ravaging in with your eyes . You were able to see every curve of Garfield's body. 

"You know usually I would be the person eating up everything. But, ya know, I'll let you eat me up this one time~."

And so you did. All night long, you fucked Garfield. Your life long dream was completed. You sick fuck. Also, you killed John. K thanks.