Chapter 1

No one knows this but Carter Grayson's not just a Lightspeed Power Ranger but he is also a famous YouTuber. He's known for his many interview Videos, his Morphing Fail Videos and his Bloopers Videos as well. Now Jordi Webber is known for the same Videos that Carter's known for. Now no one expected that these two people would have happened to meet each other. Well let's get on with the story shall we?? Jordi's Pov: "That's it for this video. Thanks for all of your supportive love. I'll see you guys later" I say and head back to YouTube to watch new videos from this guy named PyroGray. I click on the first interview video. At 1:32 he's totally oblivious to a dish towel coming at his face. As he goes to say something the dish towel flies in and smacks him in the face. He falls out of his chair laughing. "Funny Christopher." I smirk and burst out laughing at Carter's antics. I go to the comments section writing: 'Hey Carter. Saw that dish towel hit ya right in the face. You okay there man?' I see the reply: 'Yea. It's all good. Just took me by surprise that's all that happened.' I nod. 'Man I love your videos. They're so awesome.' "Thanks man. means so much. You're the first person who actually said that.' He types. 'Well it's true. Hey why don't we meet up some time and get to know each other better?' I put. I see him put: 'Sure that's a great idea. How  about we meet tomorrow at 6:30pm if that's ok with you?' I reply with: 'Yep that's okay with me.' 

He puts: 'How about we hang out at the AquaBase? I just asked the Captain and he said that it's okay that we hang out there' I put: 'Okay that sounds like a great plan. See you then. I'm not on at 3:39, but I'm on at 4:40' I put as he replies as we both log off. (I'll update Chapter Two)