Home for a Demon

(y/n): Mommy! Daddy! Don't leave me!

You were chasing after your parents they got into a car and drove away from you.

(Y/n): Please don't leave me!

You try to run as fast as you can but it was no good they were gone. All you have left is the clothes on your back and a sword that was pass down from your family.

(Y/n): Why did they leave me? What did I do to make them made? I wish for a family that won't abandon me.

Just then you notice something on the ground you pick it up and saw it was a jewel. You never seen anything like it but then light came out of it and blinded you. When the light dim down you saw that you were not in the area you were before. You walk for miles trying to find someone just then you heard someone screaming you rush to it and find a woman who was about to get eaten by a demon. The demon then saw you and grab you.

Demon: Another meal how wonderful!

(Y/n): Let me go!

Demon: What are you going to do abo--

Before the demon could finish a flash light came and when the demon saw you again you now look like a demon.

(You look like that.)

Demon: Wait your a de--

Before the demon can finish you rip off its head. You then to turn to the woman.

Woman: Stay away from me!

(Y/n): Wait I'm no monster!

She didn't listen and run away and screaming.

(Y/n): Why does no one like me?

You started to cry.

(Y/n): Guess I'll go and live in a cave.

You were going to leave but a group of people stop you. You look down and saw two females and three males. They were about to attack until you turn back into a human.

(Y/n): Why is everyone want to hurt me!

The guy in red who also has wolf ears pick you up by the collar of your shirt.

???: Inuyasha what are you doing.

Inuyasha: What does it look like I'm just seeing if kid really a demon!

???: Sit boy!

Inuyasha necklace glow and soon he fell to the ground and one of the girls walk to you.

???: Hello there I'm Kagome and these are my friends Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and on the ground is Inuyasha, what's your name?

(Y/n): I'm (y/n).

Miroku: Where are you from?

(Y/n): I'm from (what ever country your from.)

Kagome: I knew it your a foreigner and judging by your clothes your from the same time as me.

Sango: If that true then how did he get here?

(Y/n): I don't know my parents abandon me and then a bright light came and now I'm here.

Kagome: Ok it's decided we're taking him with.

Inuyasha: What you can't be serious! I won't let you.

Kagome: Sit boy!

He fall to the ground while Kagome walk away while holding you.

{Elsewhere}

Your parents were being kill by a group of demons while a man was watching.

???: Once your done we need to find (y/n) and fast before any angels, fallen angels, or demons! Ready or not here I come (y/n).