Fight For this Love !!! (ON HOLD TILL DECEMBER)

PROLOGUE !!!

Hey guys this is my second Story in wattpad hope you all will love it this is just the Prrologue to the Story but i'll start uploading the main chapter as soon as i'm done finishing my first ongoing story "Til" Life do us Apart" hope you all love it :)

Please Excuse me for any Grammatical or spelling erros !!!

Shawna's POV

The visions were not very clear my head was bursting with pain, as if someone was banging it with something did i drink too much last night ??? And where is he ?? Why cant i seem to remember anything??? What happened last night?? A thousands of Questions were running through my head but I couldn't get the answers to any.......

As, I was looking for my phone i quickly ran through my contacts to find His number but when i called he wasn't picking up. My heart started pounding and I couldnt seem to Breathe properly what had i done wrong?? Did i do or say something Bad in a Drunk State and is he angry at me !!!!

Hi !! My name is Shawna Williams and I study in St.Xaviers Mary High School, I live in New York which is a very busy City and i'm 17 and only a year for school to be completely over ,my life is just perfect with my sweet and Charming boyfriend Nicholas, who is also the heart throb of all the girls of our school but i seemed to be lucky to be his.

I live with my mom as my dad passed away when i was six ,and i have two younger annoying brothers, what else could i possibly want from life when it gave me everything, But thats what I thought, little did i know what will I have to go through!!!

After 1 year,

I don't know why am I thinking of that night and the memories again and again that night has completely changed my life i shouldn't think about it i have a huge responsibilty in my hands. I thought LOOKING AT THE LITTLE ONE IN MY HANDS . Its not herfault that she is born from a mother like me and I have left evrythiong to protect it my friends, my family, my love evrything i had just to protect it . But I dont seem to understand why all the memories were rushing through my head starting from the day the test came "positive" till the day evrything changed and I decided to go far away from evrybody and that too without any help....

But thinking about all this won't help I need to provide the little one with all the happiness she deserved . As, i was lost in my own thoughts and was looking at the beautiful kid in my hand the nurse, who was in her mid 30s was very nice and caring lady came in my cabin

"Would like to give the baby to me now Ms.Williams?'' she asked putting her hand forward

"Can i just keep her for just some more time Mrs.Reed??"

"Sure, Ms.Williams as long as you want but i need t give her a bath"

"Oh ok, just two more minutes"

"Sure, Ms.Williams may i ask you Something??"

"YEs please"

"Don't you have any family ?? and where is the father ??? there should be soemone with you at a time like this"

"Mrs.Reed you know we never hanve the control over our fate and look at me i'm juts 18 still i have a kid in my arms can i do anything about it that the father isnt with me anymore??? or also about the fact that my family threw me out th emoment they got the news??"

"OfCourse not,Ms.Williams i was just asking Now can you give me the Baby?? By the way what will you name her"

"Shade, Shade Williams"