Get. Out.

I had gone downstairs to grab a snack. Maybe I shouldn't have, because when I walked back upstairs I heard moaning and groaning. I decided to ignore it, I mean, it was probably my sister and her boyfriend. I went to my bedroom to go to sleep. The next morning I woke up and went to my sisters bedroom. She was still asleep, alone, in bed, but the evidence on her bedside table made it clear she hadn't been alone all night. 'What a slut' I thought to myself, walking downstairs.

I had went out with my friends for the day, but when I got home, I grabbed a snack and walked upstairs. Again I heard groaning. I rolled my eyes. This was getting annoying. Maybe I'd teach my sister a lesson, so maybe she wouldn't interrupt my afternoons. I opened the door a little, poking my head. My sister was definitely not in there, instead, my crush was, and um... he was 'having fun with himself'. I gasped and went to close the door, but before I did I saw my older sister step out of the bathroom with a smirk, completely naked. "SLUT!!" I yelled, running to my room and closing it, locking it, and shoving my small desk I use for homework in front of it. I started crying a little, but the most evident of my emotions was anger. My sister knew I had a crush on Jack. Why the hell did she always have to act like the little slut she was? And why was jack acting like every other guy at my school all of the sudden? "Ughhhh'' I groaned out loud, when I heard a knock on my door. "Hello?" It was Jack. "Um, I think I need to explain myself..." "ya think?" I said sarcastically. I glared at him angrily as he came in, fully clothed this time. "Can you let me explain before you get mad?" "Yes please do, please explain why you were about to screw my sister. When you know I like you" I said more quietly. He looked up at me and stalked over, not stopping until he was almost over me. "I was waiting for you. Your sister told me you'd be up soon. She said your parents were home so if I wanted to be alone with you..." at this he leaned forward, his hands and arms in either side of my legs," then I needed to stay in her room. And well um... I kinda got excited about seeing you, and um, you know the rest" he trailed off, embarrassed. I leaned forward and our lips met. After a while of that, he gently pushed me over back onto the bed. "My sisters still a slut" I said as he started to kiss down my neck" "ya she kinda is" He said. As he continued to kiss down my body....

The next morning I found out my sister had been punished when my dad had walked in in her naked and fingering herself murmuring a guys name (awkward but she deserved it). You could say I was happy. You could also say I wasn't letting her anywhere near my new boyfriend Jack, or any future boyfriends I might have. Never trust a slut.