Prologue (Aziral)

In a flash of light and a boom of thunder the world shook as what seemed to be a large rock came hurtling to the Earth's surface. People screamed and ran not knowing what was happening. It looked like a shooting star as it fell, gleaming and bright. But as it grew near they could see that it was not a star. Nor was it a large rock…. It was an Angel.

  The angel hit the surface of the earth with a loud boom, That echoed and could be heard for miles around. An entire village was wiped out from the force of the blast. In the middle of the wreckage a male stood. He looked around seemingly horrified at what had happened. But suddenly he hunched over in pain. An unearthly scream left his mouth.

“NO! Please! NO!”

He cried as he watched as his pure white wings started to turn black. He twisted and turned trying to see, trying to stop the process.

“I'M SORRY!”

Webs of black spread and over took the white. He collapsed to the ground exhausted. He was panting from exertion, he studied the area around him with growing indifference. His brilliant amethyst eyes took in the scene around him, the pure color starting to turn darker and darker until his eyes were as black as his wings and no pupil remained. The creature that used to be an Angel saw what looked like a survivor. Someone approached him. Making their way down into the crevice.

“A-Are you okay?”

The voice was timid, and met with a blank stare. The angel didn't respond.

“W-What’s y-your name?”

The person tried again, walking closer. She held a cross in her hands. Obviously she thought him a holy creature. He studied her appearance. Ripped clothing bloodied skin, she looked like she would fall over dead any second. Strangely the angel found that amusing to him. His now black and twisted heart filled with hate and bloodlust. He stood towering over her.

“My name? Why it is Aziral!”

He said with a smirk that sent shivers down the girls spine. Her eyes widened in growing horror as she scrambled back realizing what he was. He stalked forward enjoying the fear that graced her features. Aziral grabbed the girl laughing as her arm broke at the strength of his grip. Her screams filled the air and his grin grew.

“Music to my ears~”

He cooed beginning the first act of the evil that would soon consume his soul.

Whats up guys! I'm back with a new story! (I know... I haven't updated any of the others... Whoops. ...) This story is based off of a roleplay me and my good friend Loveless_bunny have done for a few months! She will be writing chapters and things on Aziral, while I will be writing about another main character who comes into play. Be prepared for some tissues.... Be sure to follow Bunny and share this story! Please vote! Thanks!