Crush.

"Today is a SPECIAL day for me." I shouted at my mom. "I dont know why, but I know for some reason today will be awesome. Yesterday, I met a really nice guy called jack. He seemed really intrested in me to he honest, mom. How was your day?" I bragged. I'm never like this i swear! I just today i wanted to.
"It was great sweetie! Me and your father have been planning out you and your brothers birthday tommorow."
Shit. Thats the bad part. My twin brother is 15, like me. brown hair, like me. The worst part is, we are RELATED. I hate sharing my birthday with such a shit head.
"Mom, dont put too much effort in." I say as i elbow ur brothers gut.
"Ow!" moaned elliot. "Bitch!!"
"I dont care, shithead!" I screamed. I sat up and left the dinner table. I locked myself in my bedroom, reading a book.
BUZZZ!!
I got a text. I read it out.
Jack: hey i was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and ellie?
My heart stopped. It took me a while to get the courage to ask who ellie was.
Me: ellie?
Jack: my girlfriend.
Me: oh yeah, sure.
Jack: are you sure you're okay with this?
OF COURSE NOT. I just dont have the guys to tell him that.
Me: yeah yeah its fine.
Jack: okay, what time?
Uh, how about never? I just got friendzoned way too hard. I never answered that text. But he just showed up at my house 2 hours later. WITH. ELLIE.
Knock knock.
"Who is it?" You whisper through the crack in the door
"Jack!" He says. "You there charlie?"
"Yeah. Ill be out soon."
Soon?! I rushed out the fucking door quicker than ever!!
"You get to sit in the back w me, ellies in the front with the taxi driver."
I thought, nows the chance to make a move on him!
We got in the taxi and i hopped in the back with jack. There was a glass black window inbetween us & ellie,
"Nows my chance.." i think deepfully about it.
And jack turns around to you and says
"So, how have you be-"
The small glass window slides down loudly,
"Jack why are you talking to HER?!" Ellie complains.
"Im sorry ellie!" Jack shushes her.
"No you arent. We are done." She says.
"Pull over." She says to the taxi driver. He does as she says and then she jumps out the taxi.
When WE FINALLY. Got to get out we went to a really nice restraunt called malcoms, we got pizza and everything! You get butterflies tho. He says "can i talk to you outside?" ...
You stutter, and say "Y-Yes!" He takes your hand and  you walk outside together..