Nightmares Or Dreams?

"How much of an idiot are you Natsu!?" Lucy screamed, running into no desired destination. Tears streamed down her face.

~

                       Lucy woken up as she slowly sat up on her bed. Tears streamed down her face and her heart ached. Her tears made her body tremble in sadness as she brought her knees up to her chest and buried her head in them. She started to sob like crazy. 

                       "Hey...whats wrong?" Natsu appeared in the doorway. Lucy looked up at him as their eyes meet. She looked back down at her toes, while wiping the tears away with her arm. 

                       "Nothing." She lied while smiling, but she just stared at her feet. Natsu studied her, knowing that she wasn't telling him the truth. He slowly walked towards the bed and sat at the edge of it, facing the door. 

                      "Come on Luce....what's the matter?" He asked again. 

                      She looked at him with tears in the corners of her eyes. "I just had a sad dream." She smiled, half heartedly.

                     "What did you dream about?"

                   Lucy couldn't hold it back as she thought back to her dream and the year she spent without anyone to keep her company. She used her fists to cover up her face while sobs came out, louder each time. "I dreamt that you never came back and I was still all alone. It was so painful." Natsu's eyes widened. He had no idea she was in this much pain and loneliness from when he was gone for a whole year. 

                   "Lucy..." He said quietly as he reached in for a hug, surprising Lucy. Her eyes widened, then narrowed as more tears flowed out. "I'm sorry!" Natsu's grip tightened.

                  "It's okay." She smiled for real as they pulled apart from the warm embrace. She used the palm of her hands to wipe away the left over tears. "I'm okay"