House of returns

Patricia POV
Everyone is returning that I'm excepting but Joy hasn't returned yet I wonder when she getting here I'll ask Trudy. "Trudy where's Joy" I asked. "Haven't you heard she gone to a school in Paris" Trudy answered. "What?! Why didn't she tell me. That bitch" I said angry "Patricia language! I thought you and Joy were friends" Trudy asked. "Not anymore I guess" I replied and walked away.
Nina's POV
I'm really looking forward to going back to England and Anubis house. I've missed everyone so much especially Fabian and Amber. I rarely see Amber even though she is at fashion school in America, we still talk and message all the time but is not the same.
Eddie POV
Me and Patricia spent most of the summer together but I can't wait to see her again. The taxi pulls up to Anubis house and walk up too and enter through the door thinking home sweet home. "Hi everyone!" I shout. "Eddie!" Patricia shouts then runs I up to me. "Yacker" I shout and hug her". I go to my room to unpack and I see Fabian lying on his bed looking quite upset. "What's up Fabian you look upset" I say. "I just missed Nina that's all" Replied Fabian. "Well you never know she just might surprise you and comeback" I said. "I doubt that" he said. "What ever dude" i said not caring.
Alfie POV
"Hey Jerome" I said. "Hi Alfie. you okay you don't seem yourself , you would of harassed Trudy to make you cookies by now"Replied Jerome. "Yeh well i miss Amber I just want to see again i missed that smile of hers" i said sadly and went to my room.
Amber POV
I pull up in my limo to Anubis House. Gosh Ive missed this place I can't wait to see Alfie, Fabian, Patricia and Eddie. I walk through the door and hear Alfie talking Jerome. Awww he missed me. I shout "I'm back". Everyone looked surprised and shocked and shouted "Amber!" " I thought you were supposed to be in fashion school" Mara said. " I was but it was only a two year course" i replied. " so your staying?" Asked Eddie. "Yep" I Replied. I saw Alfie come out of his room and ask trudy to make some cookies then he looked over and saw me and shouted "Amber!" And ran over gave me a hug " I thought you were supposed to be in fashion school" he said looking confused but happy. "I was but I finished it" I said. "I've missed you soo much" he said "aww I've missed you too" i said and hugged him
Nina POV
I walk through the door of Anubis house and I see Alfie and Amber hugging that me makes me happy. "Nina" everyone shouted "hi guys" I said " Nina" Amber squealed. "Hi Amber" I said giving her a hug. The I see Fabian he shouts "Nina you're back" " yeah" i said he come over and kissed me and whispered "I've missed you" "I missed you too" I replied.

End of chapter hoped u enjoyed chapter one