Chapter 20: Family Encounters

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

When I woke up that day a smile split my face once I realized what was happening. Conner was going to take me out on a date.

I leaped out of bed and got ready energetically, showering and brushing my teeth while humming and dancing. I soon found myself furrowed deep into the closet.

Conner hadn't told me where we were going exactly. The only thing that I knew about the location was that I should dress casually while we were gone since we would be spending the whole day together.

I settled on a pair of dark blue jeans that, you guessed it, hugged my ass. If Conner really liked the large lump that I sat on and pooped out of then I will give him as much ass as possible.

I pulled out a Blue Jays shirt and looked at myself in the mirror, smiling at the reflection. I floated down the steps and sashayed towards the dining to room table to join my mom for breakfast

"Good morning." I sped over to the dining table and dropped into my seat before I cheerfully greeted my mom.

She was startled by my energetic appearance but decided to smile instead of addressing it negatively. That did not mean that she would ignore my mood all together. I knew that from the amused smile she was wearing.

"Well you seem happy." She chided teasingly. I hummed in response, shrugging my shoulders.

"I guess so." I struggled to contain my smile but it only took a few seconds for me to break and grin even harder. "I'm going on a date today Mom!"

Recognition passed over her face but before she could speak my sister ran into the room.

"You guys are going on a date?!" She screamed suddenly.

I winced and covered my ears when I heard her voice. I had to stop eating my cereal just to protect my poor ears from her screaming.

"Lauren, why are yo-"

"How come I did not know about this?" She asked, cutting me off with ease. She cooed loudly then ran over to me, pulling me into her boobs and hugging me. "Aw, my little brother brodew has a boyfwend!" She sang annoyingly.

My mother burst out laughing while I went tomato, grumbling into Lauren's shirt.

My sister held me like that for a moment more before I got fed up.

"Lauren! Are you done suffocating me?" I was wriggling in her arms but she acted as if I hadn't said a word.

"Nope." She answered immediately. I cried in sadness while she heartily laughed.

"I'm joking, you can go." I was released from her hold and I took in a greedy breath of stale air. Lauren gave me a shove while I took another bite of my cereal. "You're so freaking extra."

I made a shocked expression at her comment but my whole family knew that it was true.

"You do realize that you just hugged me to your chest for five minutes just to make a joke." I dead panned. Lauren only shrugged and headed off to get her own bowl of cereal but I knew that Lauren was just as extra as me if not more so.

I shook my head but continued to eat my breakfast anyway.

"So do you know where he is going to take you?" My mom asked eagerly. I shook my head no.

"No, Conner wanted it to be a surprise." I explained. "But it is going to be interesting because we will be out the whole day, so I'm pretty excited." My mom just nodded with a smile on her face but my sister 'ooed' from the kitchen.